• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you fags playing anything new gaming wise?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I'll keep it brief.

The new Zelda dropped, Jedi Survivor dropped. Diablo 4 dropping soon which will be my go to for a long ass time. I put like 1000 hours into D3 back during the vanilla phase when it had an auction house and was hardcore inferno difficulty where reflecting damage would instakill you. Spiderman 2 later this year, Snake Eater remake (i think?) later this year. The announcement was dogshit and confusing. Is it a remake? Is it just them re-releasing all 3 at once? It made no fucking sense. It said volume 1 and listed 1/2/3. Like Japanese devs have the worst fucking announcements. Spiderman 2 looks dope but I'm sure that will get pushed back into 2024. I was looking forward to that Gollum game b/c I'm a LOTR faggot but we all knew it was gonna be dogshit b/c it came out of nowhere. I'll buy it when it's $5-10 bucks just for the goof like I did with Aliens: Colonial Marines. Final Fantasy 16 is coming soon too. I mean it's crazy how many games are coming out and have come out the past few years. My problem is I have a huge backlog of games that I still have yet to play so i can never catch up to the new stuff. I recently beat TLOU2 finally and it was fun but not as good as the first one. I still have to beat Red Dead 2, but I was hoping for a Xbox or PS5 patch to make it 60fps. I can play it on PC at 120fps but I am an achievement whore so that doesn't really help me. Callisto Protocol and Dead Space Remake were absolute FIRE. I platinumed Dead Space remake on both Series X and PS5. I platinumed Callisto on PS5 and I'm working on the Xbox trohpies now (take that SHANE). God of War was amazing too. I can go on and on. Xbox has been lacking lately but PS5 is carrying the torch.

Anyway what are your guys opinions on the current gaming climate? That new PS5 handheld looks sick but what's the point when you can't even leave your house with it?

Oh Lastly, Alan Wake 2. I loved the first one but who the fuck made the decision to only sell it digitally? Like what the fuck is that shit? Do they realize at LEAST 50% of people buy their games physically? I save all my games that I beat/platinum/achievements and then trade them in when there's a bonus trade in % at Gamestop. Last month I took like 15 games and a few controllers and I walked out with $500 in credit. I have no issue buying digitally but that's usually for a game that's on sale for cheap or something me and a friend want to game share and split the price.

Love ya, miss ya bbbbbbbb boooyss!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The new Zelda dropped, Jedi Survivor dropped. Diablo 4 dropping soon which will be my go to for a long ass time. I put like 1000 hours into D3 back during the vanilla phase when it had an auction house and was hardcore inferno difficulty where reflecting damage would instakill you.
You put 1,000 hours into Diablo 3? What a pathetic faggot. I am glad I got to play difficult games before everything became about dopamine addictions and auction houses and microtransactions.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Finished Zelda and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Diablo 4 will be the next game I play. Last of Us is for faggots and that's coming from me. All those Cinematic Sony games are garbage. Looking forward to watching Street Fighter 6 get shit on and be a mess.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1685158164863.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was driving around on GTA Online and ended up finding someone who was trying to do one of the MC sell missions with the slow delivery vans and instead of blowing up his shipment I pushed him with a fast car to give him a speed boost which helps dramatically. I made sure to honk my horn whole constantly, as did he, so we knew both know what I was doing and he didn't have a mic and could only acknowledge my reminding him I'm not a threat with horn beeping. I also would give him a helicopter ride after each truck so I could save him time in between fetching the delivery vans. Took about 15 mins and I just left to drive around on the highway he was doing the very last package.

He tried to offer me money and I declined.