• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any Halo fags here?

G

Just got an invite for the Halo Infinite beta. Haven't been a big gamer since 2018 but definitely will be dusting off the old xbox for this one. Anyone else? Still disappointed we never got Fatrick's xbox live screen name.

1627485038518.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Same with Artie. Once bungie was out I was done. A game developer that says they’re done should be the end of it. Anything that comes after it is shit because the people who cared about it are gone.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Eh fuck no. It was fun in 03 when my only other major priorities were pussy and blow, but now I've got real shit to deal with on top of juggling pussy and blow and I just can't find the time to give a shit about video games anymore.

I was all in on Halo 1 and 2, tho. Used to sling green and white and just sat around my piece of shit apartment all day long waiting for fools to swing through. My boys and I would spend hours playing that fucking game.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Me and my buddies are gonna get Mario Party 1-3 for the N64 and get shitfaced playing it.

GoldenEye 64 for life.

Playing as Oddjob makes you a fag.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
I remember getting drunk and playing Halo 2, Gulch, sniper rifles with my cousins every weekend. Never cared for Halo outside of that though.