Any Gorgeous George trolls here?

WhereWeAt

I'm not in that inner circle, but I do enjoy watching Mr. Yarid get trolled. How did you find out about the discord? I'd like to gain entry myself.

WhereWeAt

It's out of context, but George Yarid is a deep dive. FAR deeper than Pat,

So I go back to seeing the prank calls in 2005 or so, but I don't think anything goes deeper than Pat. Pat is fucking cosmic.

Sue hocking a ring for meth is nowhere close to the Lappening, especially since the Lappening has photos. Imagine in 2002, some future goon is touring the University of Richmond. After a late night out, they enter the taxi of George Yarid and are offended by the smell. That's what it would take to come close to an O&A fan randomly meeting Pat years before the Norm tweet.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
So I go back to seeing the prank calls in 2005 or so, but I don't think anything goes deeper than Pat. Pat is fucking cosmic.

Sue hocking a ring for meth is nowhere close to the Lappening, especially since the Lappening has photos. Imagine in 2002, some future goon is touring the University of Richmond. After a late night out, they enter the taxi of George Yarid and are offended by the smell. That's what it would take to come close to an O&A fan randomly meeting Pat years before the Norm tweet.
No somethingawful goon would be able to attend the University of Richmond

I had no idea people were still fucking with GG. That’s still hilarious.
GG lost his house and is living in a van down by the river. He launched a lawsuit against the goons, and got a paralegal to work for him who then turned and started recording conversations for the goons, he's actually a funny guy too which makes all the calls, available on youtube, that much better... It goes on and on...