• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any God bro’s here?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I'm more of an Allah guy
child.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
How could anyone on here believe in any god. That's some brainwashing job your parents and society did on you if you still believe in that shit

I was raised atheist. I simply spoke to God when I really needed to know if he was there and he spoke back. Not a bit.

Before you make your mind up, I’d encourage you to just sincerely ask him if he’s there.

I don’t mind what anybody does or doesn’t believe, though.

G

I believe in nature and i’d like to believe there’s some order in all the chaos. I don’t know if i believe in a God but i really want to believe.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I listed to the New Testament audiobook read by James Earl Jones while I meditate before bed. Available on audible.

You can go the other way and read Holy Blood, Holy Grail. It’s been debunked but it’s still an interesting read.

Ok you can be a Top G and run down to the local Scientology center, do some auditing & blast those thetans out of your body.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I was raised atheist. I simply spoke to God when I really needed to know if he was there and he spoke back. Not a bit.

Before you make your mind up, I’d encourage you to just sincerely ask him if he’s there.

I don’t mind what anybody does or doesn’t believe, though.
I did. Nothing there. I asked him to cure kids with cancer and they are still getting it. What a fucking cunt.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He gave you life and a world to live it in and here you are making demands. It's a crying shame.
No he didn't. I get why in the past people had a faith as there was so much we didn't know. Even now there are things we don't and probably never will know. But for people to fall for old books from thousands of years ago is just as silly as Scientology to me

Forum Clout
No he didn't. I get why in the past people had a faith as there was so much we didn't know. Even now there are things we don't and probably never will know. But for people to fall for old books from thousands of years ago is just as silly as Scientology to me
I'm glad we now have enlightened faggots like you to correct us. Where would we be without you?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I studied physics, I have a degree in computer science, I’ve read everything about religion all the atheist Mount Rushmore guys have written. I’ve read probably 100+ books on popular science, stuff like “a short history of nearly everything” and stuff Carl Sagan would write.

I’ve watched thousands of hours of YouTube essays on science, history and philosophy.

I took an advanced course in statistics and mathematics.

I wanted to know the world.

None of that enlightened me as much as reading a single CS Lewis book.

The point wasn’t reading about God, it was learning about God when I was genuinely humble and open minded, when I thanked Him for everything beautiful in my life and asked help for everything I was struggling in. I had done it before but from a cynical viewpoint of “it can’t hurt to try but I know I won’t hear anything back”

When I did it humbly, I immediately heard back. I know how that sounds but it’s the truth.