Any App or website i can use to get a package sent to a PO Box of in NC and forwarded to VA to me?

G

Something like this maybe: [URL]https://myrvmail.com/[/URL]

When living abroad I have all my shit sent to a place where they scan it and send it to me. They can also forward it wherever you want.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
what type of drugs?
Benzos….i know…its horrible. I just had a baby. An ex drug addict thats been clean for years but this baby just DOESNT SLEEP. I sleep about 1.5hrs a night. Im alreeady being accused of being on Xanax at work because i just cant function on 1 hour sleep 4 weeks ina row. So i figured i may as well order some FluAlpraz or Etiz/BromMaz/Clonaz to take to get some sleep on the nignts the wife can be with baby all night. Really cant/dont wanna get strung out on benzos (CANT!) but i just want some sleep man. Its breaking me.

Phish

Something like this maybe: https://myrvmail.com/

When living abroad I have all my shit sent to a place where they scan it and send it to me. They can also forward it wherever you want.
Ok sweet. They dont like “inspect the package” or whatever right? Its just s forwarding service? The chems im looking to get shipped are legal in all states except mine VA and West Va (generally speaking). So if i can get it shipped to one of the places in NC and just get them to forward it to me thatd work out perfect. Thanks cool.

Phish

Have you tried anything else to sleep?

Like Zzzquil or a glass of warm milk?

Seems like your reaching for an excuse to get on benzos again

Does your wife know?
No and youre not wrong. Im deff just getting the addiction itch with all the stress. I have plenty of sites that will Deliver harder benzos like Clonazolam and whatnot but i just wanted something weaker like DiClazapam or Light dose Etiz. It’s probably the worst solution to my problem in the world. Youre right. Im gonna hold off for a while until i pull that trigger. It would devastate my family. Thanks for the smack into reality (or at least getting me to rethink my actions)

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
No and youre not wrong. Im deff just getting the addiction itch with all the stress. I have plenty of sites that will Deliver harder benzos like Clonazolam and whatnot but i just wanted something weaker like DiClazapam or Light dose Etiz. It’s probably the worst solution to my problem in the world. Youre right. Im gonna hold off for a while until i pull that trigger. It would devastate my family. Thanks for the smack into reality (or at least getting me to rethink my actions)
Don’t beat yourself up, even if you do slip.

Your gonna get thru this man, and the fact you arent out right now trying to score pills is something you should be proud of

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I use Carlyle fast dissolve melatonin 12g in the purple bottle. I have occasional insomnia but if I take one of those, I'm snoozing within 20 mins. They are the best ones I've tried.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Keep the kid up as late as possible, make sure it has a fresh diaper and feed it right before bed. That’s all I can tell you as a relatively new dad with a baby that sleeps 12 hours a night. Then again, my wife and I sleep in separate rooms because I cannot sleep with the kid in the bed.