Any actual military people here know what uniform "Brother" Joe Cumia is wearing in this picture?

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.51.20 AM (5).png

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Def the class A you get in basic training. Except they usually let you take it with any medals or badges you may have earned. (Marksman, expert shooter for example). So he’s basically a barebones piece of wop garbage. Which is news to nobody.
You mean there's no badge or medal for mediocre guitar playing or covering other people's songs?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I wasn’t going to comment but I’ve had a few JAMESONS. I’ll indulge you MORONS for a bit. As the “smarter” of you have figured out, this was taken AFTER basic training. I didn’t wear medals because they weren’t HANDED out like CANDY back then. Now you get a MOH (Medal of Honor) for wearing a SKIRT!!!🤣🤣🤣 I did my BASE jump, proudly served. I didn’t “PEEL” potatoes like you guys BELIEVE I did. There weren’t any wars. I got lucky. I would have proudly fought those carpet worshippers if my country ASKED me to.

I left when my time was up. Had way bigger things to do. Got back to LI with my family. Good memories with my fellow soldiers but it was time to move ON. ring a bell??????

Started a band with my brother. Called ROTGUT. Perhaps you’ve heard of them? Got us in the door. We did stuff for all the radio shows including STERN. Got a spot with a little known DJ. You know the rest. 😎😎😎

Wouldn’t change a thing. My brother and I got the break we needed. He went on to be the biggest radio show in history (next to stern) and I continued my dream of PLAYING music for thousands. I don’t even regret helping create you RETARDS. All of your DEGENERACIES included.😜😜😜
#101AIRBORNETOROCK #CPMEDIA

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Again, it's real weird that a peacetime soldier never took any other pictures. We've seen the other one he posts and it's definitely not him. Joe doesn't even have the "just came home from basic in my uniform" picture that every single person who has served in any branch of the armed forces seems to have. Hell, Joe doesn't even have a picture of just his uniform that he's probably too fat for.

He does have lots of pictures of him and his brother being scumbags going to shows and being general creeps from back then...