• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ANTSHELLS THREAD

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I just found a very good example of ANTSHELLS from the $25,000 pyramid episode.

Rich Vos has the NERVE to make jokes about Anthony being a lonely fruit. How do you think “I CAN TAKE A FUCKING JOKE! UNLIKE UH UH UH OPIE !” responded?

-Nervously laughing
-Hoping to god Rich moves on
-Lying (SOMETIMES GIRLS COME!)
-Groveling (Ok so sometimes it is just me and Danny!)
-Getting defensive (YOURE JUST NO FUN!)
-Having someone defend him (Jim saying ANTHONYS HOUSE IS FUCKING FUN. three times, Bobby shitting on Rich to take the heat off of Anthony)

But remember…Anthony COULD take a joke. Unlike that SENSITIVE OPIE!

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I don't think I've ever seen rich person create a comfort bubble for themselves beyond what Ant did when he got nigger rich, with the exception of Michael Jackson. Of course MJ wins with Neverland, the train, the zoo etc. But Ant just did a scaled down version of that - wop mcmansion, pool table, bar, plastic dinosaur, hot tub, underage girls etc. It was just a place for him to live out all the fantasies he had as a teenager but was too ugly to realize.

Pathetic pedophile.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Dead Roe jokes upset her the hardest I think
Dead Roe jokes and really anything that makes him feel like a fucking LOSER, the what he knows he is deep down. “Theres girls sometimes! :image_9253:“ or when that female comedian was on Compound and just mocked the show to his and Landaus face.