• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant's seinfeld stories

G

Does anyone else do this to people they know? I just tell them stuff that happened to me but Im really retelling seinfeld plots. I did the whole frogger episode over the course of a week with a coworker; telling him about how im never gonna have a child and need the high score, how I hired some guys and 1 wanted to steal a battery, etc. Because I spread it out over a week the ending where Im playing frogger irl and it gets hit by a truck was believable for him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
No. Half the people I know are Boomers who've watched Seinfeld every day since 95, so they would never fall for this trick. The other half are members of a generation that won't look up from their phones if you talk to them, so can't even pay attention to my babbling.

Snake

Forum Clout
Never understood the appeal of that jewy bullshit even as a kid. I got an uncle that’s as much a fan as this nigger.

MWC > All

1638141308261.jpg