• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant's Secret Niggermania Account

"Fucking niggers! Am I right fellas? Why can't they behave?! We white people have founded this country and these black animals want to destroy it!"

1662988592332.png

"If you look at the crime statistics, black people are disproportionately doing more crime than other races. Why is that? Is it because black people don't get the same chances as the other races? NO!!! It's because they're niggers!"

"And where are we at with pedophiles? They make me fucking sick! Preying on our youth like depraved vultures. They should be shot on sight!"

D85156F3-32AA-4DFB-997F-B8A3E8E4FE6C.jpeg

1662991218047.png

Last edited:

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
"Fucking niggers! Am I right fellas? Why can't they behave?! We white people have founded this country and these black animals want to destroy it!"

View attachment 64774

"If you look at the crime statistics, black people are disproportionately doing more crime than other races. Why is that? Is it because black people don't get the same chances as the other races? NO!!! It's because they're niggers!"

"And where are we at with pedophiles? They make me fucking sick! Preying on our youth like depraved vultures. They should be shot on sight!"

View attachment 64783

View attachment 64784
Felony private Facebook group screenshot theft, child. Await the knock.

Yes he does. Someone linked to a thread on the old sub about something show related and some poster with mod status was banning people and commenting while sounding exactly like Anth. I can't remember the exact UN but it was some variation of radioguy NYRadioGuy, something radio anyway and he had mod status. He never openly announced who it was but I remember going through the post history and it's pretty convincingly him.