Anti-Antiwork Thread

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
1648145807002.png

There's blind loyality to your corporate overlord, then there's unions and going on strikes, and then there's this.

100% these weren't ornery teens who decided to stick it to the man, maaaan.

These were 40yo childless women who got fed up with CAPITALISUM.

Fuck this gay earth.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Tired of broke dick Americans waiting around thinking they’re going to be millionaires someday. You’re never going to be a millionaire, chances are you’ll never even own a business that employees another person and generates enough profit to support your family.

Any job paying less than $15 an hour in 2022, anywhere in the country, is a joke. This place charges $193 a night for basic room and I bet they have an army of illegals and niggers cleaning rooms, they provide a less than Waffle House quality breakfast in the mornings and they might have a couple 22 burnouts running the front desk. Yet Americans will still simp for the billion dollar Hilton corporation because they provide a good product? On top of that $193, plus taxes and resort fees, those niggers charge $10.95 per night for wifi that is slow as shit.

G

I don’t ever watch the faggot news so can someone please explain to me why every place is still short staffed right now?

I understood it when we were paying people $2500+ a month to sit on their ass doing nothing but that ended a while ago and there’s still 2 cashiers any time I go to the grocery store or 1 waiter for an entire section at a restaurant. Where the hell did everyone go and what are they doing?

I don’t ever watch the faggot news so can someone please explain to me why every place is still short staffed right now?

I understood it when we were paying people $2500+ a month to sit on their ass doing nothing but that ended a while ago and there’s still 2 cashiers any time I go to the grocery store or 1 waiter for an entire section at a restaurant. Where the hell did everyone go and what are they doing?
"The great resignation" is what they were calling it in news segments. Mostly a bunch of women quitting their jobs to pursue their dreams of making shitty art to sell online for outrageous prices like MM Schill.

G

"The great resignation" is what they were calling it in news segments. Mostly a bunch of women quitting their jobs to pursue their dreams of making shitty art to sell online for outrageous prices like MM Schill.
Ok but how are they all affording to live with no income all of the sudden? I know most average people are too stupid to have much of any savings to fall back on.

Ok but how are they all affording to live with no income all of the sudden? I know most average people are too stupid to have much of any savings to fall back on.
The woman from the news segment I watched said she was able to do it because her husband had a good job. I imagine that's the case for most of them, or living with/off of family like Fatsy Resto does. I actually don't mind more women getting out of the workforce to stay home and hopefully look after the house & kids. It opens up more jobs for us men folk. They'll eventually start bitchin again about how men are 'making' them stay at home and there will be a flood of them getting back into the workforce, but hopefully I'll be dead by then.

G

The woman from the news segment I watched said she was able to do it because her husband had a good job. I imagine that's the case for most of them, or living with/off of family like Fatsy Resto does. I actually don't mind more women getting out of the workforce to stay home and hopefully look after the house & kids. It opens up more jobs for us men folk. They'll eventually start bitchin again about how men are 'making' them stay at home and there will be a flood of them getting back into the workforce, but hopefully I'll be dead by then.
Yeah that’s fine with me but the economy changed so that most families can’t afford to live on 1 income anymore. You used to be able to buy a house with your auto factory paycheck but that ship sailed a long time ago.

I guess we’ll see what happens but I’m getting sick of it. My drink refills are taking too damn long.