• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Sopranos Fetish Dream Come True

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4900.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think that's more of a testament to how much Johnny Sac has fallen than Ant has grown
Hasn’t fallen from anything. Dude is literally another Italian nigger “White for a year” contest winner who believes his dumb luck is hard work and the American dream. He was a construction worker and the Sopranos was his first and last break. Now he relives the glory days of 20 years ago with ballwashers who shout lines at him from the street. “Whats next Carmine he gets to FUCK HER FOR A MILLION???”

Sound like anyone we know?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Hasn’t fallen from anything. Dude is literally another Italian nigger “White for a year” contest winner who believes his dumb luck is hard work and the American dream. He was a construction worker and the Sopranos was his first and last break. Now he relives the glory days of 20 years ago with ballwashers who shout lines at him from the street. “Whats next Carmine he gets to FUCK HER FOR A MILLION???”

Sound like anyone we know?

Don't you suck on penises?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
We live in an age where our looming presidential election will essentially come down to who shits their pants more, or less, as the case may be. I genuinely can't see how our society and culture can get much dumber than this. I blame diet soda, rap music, and of course, tweeting.
And who ever kisses nigger and Jew asses more 🤔 hilarious seeing Biden pretend he has a choice with giving Tribute to Israel 🤣😂😅