• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Reasoning for Race Rants

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3068.jpeg

IMG_3067.jpeg

G

I agree with all the "race shit" points he mentioned, but they sound EXACTLY LIKE their leftist equivalents when people complain they don't want politics in their media.

"Oh... sweety, no. This isn't politics. Trump is LITERALLY killing us!"

Forum Clout
I agree with all the "race shit" points he mentioned, but they sound EXACTLY LIKE their leftist equivalents when people complain they don't want politics in their media.

Social media was the absolute worst thing to happen to these fucking losers across the political spectrum. This shit used to be what you said to 3 or 4 close friends. Now every retard just blurts out the first thing the second they think it.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Social media was the absolute worst thing to happen to these fucking losers across the political spectrum. This shit used to be what you said to 3 or 4 close friends. Now every retard just blurts out the first thing the second they think it.
Oftn withoot spulchick.

Forum Clout
100% of regular Twitter users are retards and or faggots. IMO it's by far the worst of the various social media platforms. That fucking TikTok is close, but that's mostly for kids. Facebook might as well be Craigslist, and Instagram is for hot chicks and animal rescue videos. Twitter, though, with the endless torrent of glib hot takes, smarmy remarks, and intensely gay daily memes, is a stain on our culture, which has assigned way, way more importance to it than it merits.

I defy anyone to show me a regular, daily tweeter who isn't a disgraceful, lying, self-absorbed queer. Nana is a perfect example. All day, every day, with the "life is great couldn't be better" and "niggers suck" tweets, just like every other tweeting asswipe. Just substitute "niggers" with "Biden", "Trump", "white males", "trans", whatever the case may be. On the uncommon occasions when I check out the Twitter feed of someone I actually know, I'm always completely appalled and disgusted, and I begin to genuinely hate them, regardless of what they're babbling about.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout

and even if the points are agreeable, who needs or wants to hear them from a shock jock? there's plenty of other people making the same exact points. ant should be in the funny business

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This was the same response he had in 2015 about his race shit. “OH LIKE THE MEDIA ISNT INUNDATED WITH RACE???” Yes it is and people want a fucking BREAK to laugh, you goddamn wet blanket. I swear to god these people don’t know how to think in anything other than reactions.

The media talks about Trump and we’re sick of it? Lets talk about Biden 24/7. The left is offended at everything and its sickening? Lets just be offended at everything too. The media harps on how racist white people are? Lets harp on how violent black people are.

Theres no conception that there COULD be an audience in the middle who doesn’t give a fuck.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Watch him turn red in the fucking face if a faggot like me explained he cares about Trump or Republicans because they could genuinely be coming after “my rights”. Or if a nigger explained they care so much about wypipo because its about their peoples futures. NOOOO THATS UNACCEPTABLE ONLY I THE WHITE RICH GUY CAN FEEL VICTIMIZED BECAUSE MY OPPRESSION IS UNIQUE AND MORE SERIOUS THAN YOURS!!!

Thats all it is. The victimhood olympics.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Lots of people hate niggers.

They don't like you, Ant, because:
- You're retarded and uninformed. You bring absolutely nothing to the conversation other than crime stats anyone can Google.
- You act like a nigger. Your history is full of niggotry even without your multiple crimes.

He can't even make nigger hate fun. It's just constant rage and seething.

Forum Clout
and even if the points are agreeable, who needs or wants to hear them from a shock jock? there's plenty of other people making the same exact points. ant should be in the funny business
How many times can the guy say "Blacks cause crime"? That's what I don't get. You make the point once, people don't forget. Every fucking day since 2014 he's done this. Why. Why do that. It's not even interesting commentary on it. Just this closet queen faggot motherfucker doing little snide comments about how he thinks blacks are apes. I FUCKING GET IT.

Does he ever actually talk about Nazi Germany in an interesting way or is it just still this teenage edgelord shit he does? Has he ever got into the actual interesting occultism shit they did or is it just "Hitler = Fuck Niggers" like every wignat David Duke retard?

Forum Clout
Whoever that other host is, he’s a massive faggot and I would gladly cheer on a pack of FN’s if they were stomping him out.

Nana’s planning yet another trip to New York? It’s funny how when he lived there he was never, ever able to make the time to go to SC, even when he had water coming out of his light fixtures, and now he lives in SC and travels back to NY three times a month.

It must be great for the ol’ barely-functioning ticker to constantly go through the stress of air travel, along with apparently constantly worrying that a random black is going to bludgeon you with a lead pipe or a cinder block? Please just die already, Nana.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
"My hard-earned money is being used to subsidize this nonsense."

Joe Cumia literally has a wall and a half of Chinese guitars paid for by Nana, so this isn't a lie.

The problem I typically have with people who jabber on all day regardless of what political affiliation is that I can't help but think of all the things they'd be better off directing their time towards. Ant should have always been trying to work on his show. He tweets more than any person with a show out there, leaving the thing that allegedly makes him money in the hands of thieves and idiots.

Now look at him, down to one shirt having to do shows and interviews from a dining room while Missy wrestles with Tyrone at the gym.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Caring ==//== being obsessed by it.
The Elijah faggot was always involved in politics from the start. Ant's job was to be funny. If he had at least said:
"I don't care about being funny or entertaining anymore. I will talk about politics 100% of the time"
At least part of the criticism would end.

These people think that they can be the right wing Daily Show when even the Daily Show sucks. Being obsessed with politics is what is killing the entertainment business.
"Well, leftists are painting the walls with shit. I know what I should do! I will paint the walls with shit but with a right wing spin! It certainly will be different! What? You don't think that talking about politics 24/7 of the time is something useful? You are such a cuck! You are not a patriot warrior like me who spends 4h on Twitter every single day!"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
How many times can the guy say "Blacks cause crime"? That's what I don't get. You make the point once, people don't forget. Every fucking day since 2014 he's done this. Why. Why do that. It's not even interesting commentary on it. Just this closet queen faggot motherfucker doing little snide comments about how he thinks blacks are apes. I FUCKING GET IT.

Does he ever actually talk about Nazi Germany in an interesting way or is it just still this teenage edgelord shit he does? Has he ever got into the actual interesting occultism shit they did or is it just "Hitler = Fuck Niggers" like every wignat David Duke retard?
I can't even read Ants tweets anymore. It's the same shit over and over it's enraging

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I can't even read Ants tweets anymore. It's the same shit over and over it's enraging

Meanwhile, I'm taking a look at the sex offender registry for Greenville, SC and there is an ASTOUNDING amount of white men guilty for molesting children. Couple black kids steal from a CVS and he'll be sure to let you know about it. The literal HUNDREDS of offenders JUST IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, I guarantee you will never hear one peep about.