• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Paranoid Thought of the Day

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
:fighter_sm:
IMG_6460.jpeg

Forum Clout
The tweetin' queen, furiously tweeting like a 14 year old boy who's just discovered baby oil. He just can't stop tweeting, even for a minute. He tweets when he's home, he tweets while he's out, he tweets from the hospital, he tweets from airplanes, it's non-stop tweeting, every day, all the time. I would seriously enjoy seeing him get banned again, not because I disagree with his gay tweets, but just to see him totally fall apart and lose his mind.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What'd be very funny would be if Nana has "the big one" on Election Night, just as they announce Trump's victory. Not only would that be deliciously ironic, it'd also serve to bury the news of Nana's death, so no one would notice.
How torn would “Brotha” Joe be? Trump victory? Bray and celebrate on boomerbook? Or dead baby bro / ATM is empty?

Forum Clout
What'd be very funny would be if Nana has "the big one" on Election Night, just as they announce Trump's victory. Not only would that be deliciously ironic, it'd also serve to bury the news of Nana's death, so no one would notice.
Do you think most of the people liking and retweeting him today would even notice? "I bet that bobblehead podcast guy has a good take on this. Oh, he died? That sucks...oh shit, look at this new nigger crime video that just dropped! I HATE niggers!" and they'll never think about Andrew Colo or whatever his name was ever again.