• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's Nurse Cooks His Meals

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 10.50.33 AM.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Looks at Pasta = HAHA HOLEE SHIT THIS IS LIKE THE JEWS
Power goes out = HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT ITS AS DARK AS A NIGGER!
Gets killed in COD = HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT I DIED GETTING SHOT LIKE A NIGGER!
Goes to ATM = HAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT IM HOLDING CASH LIKE THE JEWS!!

What a sad fucking miserable life. He’s living with jew / nigger colored glasses on, unable to see anything divorced from those issues

Forum Clout
Looks at Pasta = HAHA HOLEE SHIT THIS IS LIKE THE JEWS
Power goes out = HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT ITS AS DARK AS A NIGGER!
Gets killed in COD = HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT I DIED GETTING SHOT LIKE A NIGGER!
Goes to ATM = HAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT IM HOLDING CASH LIKE THE JEWS!!

What a sad fucking miserable life. He’s living with jew / nigger colored glasses on, unable to see anything divorced from those issues
HAHAHA HO LEEE SHIT I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THIS POST

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yarmulkes, you stupid hoe. I thought you were an expert on The Jew? And totally a philosophizer with deep thoughts on Jordan Peterson?

Missy is one of the most undeservedly overly confident cunts you will ever see, and the most killable person in this whole little cinematic universe.
She’s had one breakdown that we know about (maybe we know about more I can’t remember). She’s hanging on by a thread every day. The psycho bitch is leaning over the edge…just needs a little nudge to push her over

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
She’s had one breakdown that we know about (maybe we know about more I can’t remember). She’s hanging on by a thread every day. The psycho bitch is leaning over the edge…just needs a little nudge to push her over
seems her issue is being reminded that nana could replace her anytime and will cheat on her, breaking the cunt will be great stuff

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
seems her issue is being reminded that nana could replace her anytime and will cheat on her, breaking the cunt will be great stuff
Theres either two trains of thought regarding her and Nana

1. Nana cheats hoping to god she leaves but she never does, probably cheats on him too
2. Nana doesn’t have the ability to cheat because he’s repulsive, gay, and his dick doesn’t work

Either way I think she knows the deal, she’s spent 6 years with the queer hoping he’d drop dead and now shes closer than ever. She could come home to Nana having a homosexual gangbang and i dont think she’d leave.