• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@AnthonyCumia is back

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
2478ADB7-1740-4469-9CBC-9A060A0368B2.jpeg

It's funny seeing his old posts from 2017 and how they read like a normal person's twitter, to now seeing how far into the deep end he's gone with his nigger-posting obsession in the last 5 years.
Yes a quick scroll I saw his down syndrome tweet half expecting it to be mean. It was just him saying they were actually humans unlike what he was shown on as a youth in 1939 Berlin

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
It's funny seeing his old posts from 2017 and how they read like a normal person's twitter, to now seeing how far into the deep end he's gone with his nigger-posting obsession in the last 5 years.
Barely a tweet about race. Most with some light-hearted angle to them. Now he doomscrools endlessly about black crime and tweets all excitedly about black children dying in automobile accidents.

Makes me wonder if Nana's brain really is turning to goo like mommy Roe's did. Dementia is hereditary..

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Not to mention pictures of Ant when he actually looked like a passable human.
1672856095984.png

And of course, he's transitioned into a bloated corpse since then.