Anthony Wants to Keep the Bloodlines Pure and White

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5805.jpeg

Anthony is still a pussy, who beats around the cock about what he really means,

1. pure white race
2 kill all niggers

All this funny, knowing how 100 years ago, some nice Irish boys in NYC, would beat the fuck out of this dirty pasta maker

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Every 50 years a new group of people pop up who we’re all fearful of until they just get meshed into our cultures, then we pick a new scary mysterious foreigner.

See: Masons, Mormons, Irish, Italians, The Chinese, the Japanese, the Koreans, the Vietnamese, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, Eastern Europeans, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Catholics, South Americans, Mexicans

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Every 50 years a new group of people pop up who we’re all fearful of until they just get meshed into our cultures, then we pick a new scary mysterious foreigner.

See: Masons, Mormons, Irish, Italians, The Chinese, the Japanese, the Koreans, the Vietnamese, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, Eastern Europeans, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Catholics, South Americans, Mexicans
What about Tunisian knife fighters?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

You know, there's not much that can be predicted in the chaos of life. But I would always say to myself, "At least @Sue Lightning will never be car crashed by Barney Gumble in a Diaper."

Just goes to show ya, never assume!