• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony vs Godfrey

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember this? It got buried in the Bill Burr shit and shows how pathetic Ant is.

He knew he got bitchslapped by Burr and Kenny. He spent those days impotently raging about it, voice strained from crying and yelling. He needed SOMETHING to pick up his spirts because nigger tweets just weren’t doing it.

And here comes irrelevant Godfrey to offer his opinion. “Mayne if you said dat shit to me i would beat yo ass!”

And suddenly here’s Ants opportunity! So in a one sided attempt he challenges him to a fight, shows up to the comedy cellar with a black woman prop, and leaves. “HAHA! YOU DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP WHEN YOU DIDNT SAY YOU WERE! I WIN!”

And suddenly…just like that…he forgot all about Bill Burr.

Why think about anything deeper? Like how you fucked up your friendships? How you’re deeply unliked?

NOPE. Bill made me feel bad. I don’t know why he did that. Must ignore feeling. HAHA GODFREY I GOT YOU! Now I feel good again! I “”””WIN”””””!

A literal fucking toddler.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
fucking toddler.
911592fb6c1151589e777e0d7eea191b.png

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I went to the early show like a an old jew
Thought it might have been the same show I went to because a black guy was the MC but I didn’t know who Godfrey was at the time so it could have been anyone I guess.

Post stroke Robinson was there and so was Bobby Kelly. Bobby said “cunt” and some drunk lady walked out because of it

Forum Clout
Thought it might have been the same show I went to because a black guy was the MC but I didn’t know who Godfrey was at the time so it could have been anyone I guess.

Post stroke Robinson was there and so was Bobby Kelly. Bobby said “cunt” and some drunk lady walked out because of it
Definitely the same billing, but they usually run 3 shows and same list over the whole weekend, you probably did the Saturday midnight and had to smell Aziz