• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Ventura Time

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7243.jpeg

m:fighter_lg:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It's kind of amusing to watch Twitter rot a person's mind in real time. As much as I generally dislike colored broads in positions of power, I want Harris to win just to witness how it'll psychologically destroy the mincing closeted queer. And if it helps lead to his demise, even better.
Him dying in November will be some funny shit, especially if somehow he manages to get banned that night to boot

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
It's kind of amusing to watch Twitter rot a person's mind in real time. As much as I generally dislike colored broads in positions of power, I want Harris to win just to witness how it'll psychologically destroy the mincing closeted queer. And if it helps lead to his demise, even better.
It’ll finally cause his heart to literally explode on him

Forum Clout
It’ll finally cause his heart to literally explode on him
It's only a matter of time either way. He's back on the sauce, jetting around to retarded "events", prancing around with his beers, and incessantly rage-tweeting, just like he did prior to his hilarious cardiac episode. Plus now, he has that vile twat next to him everywhere he goes, which must be taking an enormous toll on the secret fag. I'm amazed he's lasted this long, to be honest.

Forum Clout
It's only a matter of time either way. He's back on the sauce, jetting around to retarded "events", prancing around with his beers, and incessantly rage-tweeting, just like he did prior to his hilarious cardiac episode. Plus now, he has that vile twat next to him everywhere he goes, which must be taking an enormous toll on the secret fag. I'm amazed he's lasted this long, to be honest.
Not to mention how all that stress from the acquisition. The stress from The possibility of confrontation must have put quite a strain on her passive aggressive heart

Forum Clout
The only way putting up with that cunt would be tolerable for four or eight years would be if AntH and Joe were both alive for all of them suffering.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
With all due respect don’t pretend that you weren’t always 100 percent going to to vote democrat regardless.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Child, Jesse has completely sold out now appearing on MSNBC saying niggers are human 🤮😬 Jim Norton thinks Jesse's a WORM :image_9248_lg:

Forum Clout
So instead of assassinating Trump, they get a kid to totally botch the shot and give Trump a photo op that gave him sympathy and an insane swing in the polls? Couldn’t you argue the total opposite view point that it was on purpose FOR Trump?

I don’t even live in the continental United States anymore. I’m down in the Baja. I own somewhere north of 120 presa canarios :fighter_sm: