Anthony Thinks Feeble Minded Man Orders the Killing of Trump

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Either Joe shits his pants or plays 4 D chess per Nana
IMG_6600.jpeg
IMG_6601.jpeg
IMG_6602.jpeg

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Oh and now he’s happy Biden has Covid, and then minutes later goes Jesse about it.

Anthony is dipping his toes in many grift lanes these past weeks
He and Patrick have the same MO in reaction to this. Evil man (biden/trump) is both unable to articulate a coherent sentence at the same time they are executing Tom Clancy level deep state plots. If these idiots are to be believed the prerequisite for being a Machiavellian mastermind is needing adult diapers and being an AARP card holder.

Sat next to two 70 something boomers at Starbucks today and had to listen to them bitch about the Trump shooting for 30+ minutes
They hit almost all of Nana's talking points.

Everything from the Biden administration sending the order to allow the shooter access to the roof to how they personally could have actually hit their target from 150 yards.

Oh, and apparently if Trump can survive to win the election he's going to "Send all the Mexicans home". Like he did during his first 4 years in office.

Oh, and apparently if Trump can survive to win the election he's going to "Send all the Mexicans home". Like he did during his first 4 years in office.
It's like everyone totally forgot how relatively uneventful and stupid his first term was. COVID was his only real challenge, and it's not like he was our shining beacon on the hill with that whole thing. Otherwise, he rarely "did" much of anything, other than masterfully bullshitting his way through it like he does with everything else. But now. four years later, he's a whirlwind of change and a furnace of ambition. Seems unlikely.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
He's the doddering, feeble, dementia-stricken, diabolical mastermind. Nana is so deeply enmeshed in Twitter faggotry he can't discern between tweets and reality anymore. All he really knows is that he HAS to tweet something, or he'll wither (more) and die (faster).
Remember his retarded twitching thumb? The man has a physical compulsion to tweet. He’s patient 0 of social media addiction.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
D’Agostino…..

Everyone needs to wake up to the Italian Question. It’s like when you read a dumbass tweet, see the user is “goldberg” or “leibowitz” and think…yup, makes sense. The names ending with vowels, the apostrophes, their ugly sounding names…D’Agostino, Dipaolo, Cumia, Biscante….All proto jews and tbh no different from when a nig names their kid Quandale Jones…

Confused White Kid

Influencer
D’Agostino…..

Everyone needs to wake up to the Italian Question. It’s like when you read a dumbass tweet, see the user is “goldberg” or “leibowitz” and think…yup, makes sense. The names ending with vowels, the apostrophes, their ugly sounding names…D’Agostino, Dipaolo, Cumia, Biscante….All proto jews and tbh no different from when a nig names their kid Quandale Jones…

@mods

Character limit intact.

However - unfunny and no engagement.

Please remove.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
The more time goes on, the more you realize Ant has always been mentally ill. He just had the show as an outlet and was forced to deal with people who'd argue back against his bullshit for a long time. Now since he's been unemployed for the last decade and solely surrounded himself with people who are financially benefitting from him, he's lost any capacity for reason. His new book is all the evidence of that you need.

Stent

Pfizer-BioNTech approved mod
"A lot of people have reached out asking for my opinion"

No they didn't.

lol Biden is going to outlive you anth you dying fag.
There's milk in my fridge I'd bet would outlast Nana.

His new book is all the evidence of that you need.
I'm waiting for someone to painstakingly copy it word for word, except three chapters for some reason, before I read it.