• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony The Responsible Gun Owner

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4988.jpeg

Forum Clout
Imagine being on the other side of Anthony’s revolver. His hand shaking uncontrollably. His voice quivering. Coming to the realization that he’s been frothing at the mouth for 30 years to shoot someone and prove to his father that he’s not a complete faggot.

The gun falls out of his sweaty hands as he hits the ground and can only muster what he can feel deep down. “My stomach hurts!!!”

Forum Clout
Imagine being on the other side of Anthony’s revolver. His hand shaking uncontrollably. His voice quivering. Coming to the realization that he’s been frothing at the mouth for 30 years to shoot someone and prove to his father that he’s not a complete faggot.

The gun falls out of his sweaty hands as he hits the ground and can only muster what he can feel deep down. “My stomach hurts!!!”
This is what makes Anthony's revenge fantasy so hilarious. Anyone who's experienced actual violence, outside of breaking his arm on a elementary school jocks head and getting slapped by an angry black woman, both instances which he instigated BTW, understand that it takes nerve and resolve to inflict damage on the enemy. Anthony thinks he'll be behind a boarded up window with an AR surrounded by mags picking off those pesky blacks. In reality had be calling the cops begging for the national guard whilst cowering in a closet somewhere.

Forum Clout

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Anthony is scared of his own shadow without a gun. Once he bought that shotgun it went to his head that he was now someone to be feared. Before that he was "defending" his home with a sword from a costume he bought for the renaissance fair.

View attachment 197797
View attachment 197798
Anthony's home invasion "horror scenario" as told on the radio -
French windows break - "Yo, wassup, mark. We here for da..."
BLAM BLAM BLAM
"Eat lead, NIGGERS! You picked the wrong house to fuck with. A huwite man lives here, COONS!"

Anthony's home invasion fantasy/how it would actually go down -
French windows break - "Yo, wassup mark. We here for da..."
"No please, take whatever you want. Don't make me suck all three of youse big black cocks. I really don't want to do that. Unless you want me to. Do you want me to?"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
BLAM BLAM BLAM
"Eat lead, NIGGERS! You picked the wrong house to fuck with. A huwite man lives here, COONS!"

"No please, take whatever you want. Don't make me suck all three of youse big black cocks. I really don't want to do that. Unless you want me to. Do you want me to?"

"Ha! Throbbing! Gagging! Ho-lee-GULP!"

Forum Clout
BLAM BLAM BLAM

He really did have a confrontation with angry FNs. His response was to scurry home and tweet about it. No amount of Twitter fantasizing will ever be enough to live that fact down. Nana's "fuck around and find out" Twitter persona is as fraudulent as his interest in women is.

I remember the old O&A bit when Nana was discussing how he set up his furniture specifically to create "cover points", where he'd snipe the invading niggers by rolling around between his nightstand and his dresser. And he was all confident about it, like it was a foolproof plan. He's just like his brother, in that they both have these wild mental images of who they think they are that bears no resemblance whatsoever to who they actually are. Nana is like those survivalist assholes who think they'll easily survive a societal collapse by eating weeds and trapping rabbits because they saw a YouTube video about it. If Nana dove out of bed and tried to roll into his closet, he'd undoubtedly hurt himself, and lie there helplessly while the marauding FNs stole his guns, drones and movie memorabilia. Then he'd angrily swear revenge, on Twitter, of course.