• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony takes Cock(Pit) Pics

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7026.jpeg

Imagine the ghoul he looks like doing this

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only time an adult should be approaching the pilot of a plane is to ask if their kid can take a photo with them. Nanas childish obsession with aircraft and mechanics is fucking embarrassing. His entire interest and knowledge of the subject is “plane go fast and fly big!!”

I’m so lost in his retarded twitter antics i forget this is the guy from Opie and Anthony. It’s like i’m reacting to an entirely different person. This is Anthony Cumia with whatever (little) likability and charm sucked out.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The only time an adult should be approaching the pilot of a plane is to ask if their kid can take a photo with them. Nanas childish obsession with aircraft and mechanics is fucking embarrassing. His entire interest and knowledge of the subject is “plane go fast and fly big!!”

I’m so lost in his retarded twitter antics i forget this is the guy from Opie and Anthony. It’s like i’m reacting to an entirely different person. This is Anthony Cumia with whatever (little) likability and charm sucked out.
Earlier this year he got a plane sports type card from a pilot, which they give to kids and retards of the plane they are flying on. He bragged about it, some reason that shit really annoyed me

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So if the pilot was black, he would have deplaned, and booked a different flight?

Of course not. He would have shut his fuckin' mouth and flown home.

Pussy.
He would take his classic sneaky nigger pic, slink back to his chair, tweet “Welp, got a DEI hire for a pilot. Prepare for turbulence 🤣👍🏿👍🏿🦍🦍🦍

The flight will go fine. He will land. And at the tarmac he will find something else for his goldfish brain to get mad at.

Forum Clout
All he thinks about are black people. I legit think he's getting dementia or something.
I genuinely don't see the entertainment value in it. If he was tweeting hilarious nigger jokes, it'd at least be funny. Like posting here, for example. You can say nigger, faggot, retard, tranny, and etc, plus you can goof on Joe's zany antics or Nana's wacky hi-jinx, and have a few laughs. So the appeal of doing so is clear. But Nana just sits around seething over FN content all day, getting himself all worked up about it, despite living a largely nigger-free life. It seems like such a humongous waste of time to me.

Forum Clout
He's not obsessing about aircraft here. He's checking the cockpit for niggers. He does this every time he flies.
There's another element to it too, and it's just as gay. He wants to let everyone on social media know about every time he flies, because he wants people to think he's a big shot who routinely jets around like a well-seasoned traveler. Just like how he tweets every time he goes out. He wants people to believe his life is much more exciting and action-packed than it really is. Yet he's tweeting about it, thereby proving he's not actually doing anything at all. It's just insane how that app completely dominates his entire life.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
More and more air traffic controllers are becoming fat black chicks, hope he collides with another plane on the runway with two fat white guys that he photographed, and that's the last thing he tweets.
Pilots barely matter anymore the fattest blackest bitch could flip on autopilot, all the errors in recent years are because of maintenance incompetence or over engineering, even if these people were WW2 pilots they couldn't account for the engineering/manufacturing fuck ups.

Last edited:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I genuinely don't see the entertainment value in it.

He isn't going for funny or entertaining. He knows his audience is made up of morons now who are just happy to hear someone repeat what they think about things. He's extremely lucky he got fired after social media had taken off so he could find other morons to grift off. It it had happened in the 90s, he'd just be immediately forgotten and never heard of again - straight back to a life of obscurity and installing AC.