• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Spent His Day Yelling about Biden and Mark Hamill

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.05.14 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.05.06 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.04.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.04.29 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.04.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 1.03.26 AM.png

lowend73

What exactly does he think was better under Trump? I really don't see a difference in anything I care about.

Inflation has been awful, and while Biden's spending certainly hasn't helped the core drivers of that were the massive amounts of Covid stimulus spending lumped on to the massive amounts of pandemic related supply chain and labor constraints. And that was mostly under 45.

Wonder if he wants to discuss Reagan's stint as a literal vegetable at the end of his 2nd term.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I like Harris for no other reason than her getting elected would likely cause the heart attack that finishes Ant off.
I’ll say it again, would you rather want 4 years of Pats gay ass “Get them children. Leave no one standing.” Or 8 YEARS of Anthony screaming nigger on Twitter and straight up losing his mind , resulting in a heart attack? I’ll take the latter thank you.

Sue Lightning

What exactly does he think was better under Trump? I really don't see a difference in anything I care about.

Inflation has been awful, and while Biden's spending certainly hasn't helped the core drivers of that were the massive amounts of Covid stimulus spending lumped on to the massive amounts of pandemic related supply chain and labor constraints. And that was mostly under 45.
And niggers don’t realize even though inflation is pretty high, we have it at the lowest in the world. Our economy (on paper, stock market etc) is doing fucking amazing. Gas prices are back to the same price they were under Trump or Obama. Wtf is his issue?

A lot of the shit he would complain about as different is either injected fox news talking points or straight up not Bidens fault. He’ll say some shit about how gas was cheaper under Trump, not realizing it only was for a couple months in 2020 when the economy failed. Inflation was lower…only for a couple months in 2020 when unemployment skyrocketed and thus kneecapped inflation. So …what? Housing prices are higher? They were insane under Trump too. We print too much money? Back to Trump. National debt? Trump printed more than Obama and Biden.

Just an uneducated fool.
Wonder if he wants to discuss Reagan's stint as a literal vegetable at the end of his 2nd term.
Nana probably hates Reagan the same way he hates HW and W Bush. He’s not a conservative. He’s just MAGA. He genuinely sees Trump as a single agent of change and not a useful idiot surrounding himself with actually competent people who get their ideological aims accomplished through him.

Sue Lightning

Has Mark Hamill even bothered to block him? Or respond to him at all? Or is Anthony just repeatedly trying to engage with absolutely zero reaction?
The Cumia brothers , when they find out the alpha male hollywood celebrity who’s cock they want to suck find out they aren’t badass conservatives, love to just obsess over them on twitter. See: Joe and Ron Pearlman

The Cumia brothers , when they find out the alpha male hollywood celebrity who’s cock they want to suck find out they aren’t badass conservatives, love to just obsess over them on twitter. See: Joe and Ron Pearlman
Joe’s Sons of Anarchy love is well documented but I’m not even sure why Nana’s obsessed here. It’s not like Luke Skywalker was like a rugged John Wayne or Clint Eastwood type character, he was a whiny little bitch who grew into a man willing to forgive and show compassion to even his greatest enemy. Does Anthony even like Star Wars? Did he ever mention it on the show in 20 years?

Edit: He did mention it! Anthony discusses watching a marathon of Episodes 1-6 here. He watched them while badly hungover on a Sunday in 2006.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Joe’s Sons of Anarchy love is well documented but I’m not even sure why Nana’s obsessed here. It’s not like Luke Skywalker was like a rugged John Wayne or Clint Eastwood type character, he was a whiny little bitch who grew into a man willing to forgive and show compassion to even his greatest enemy. Does Anthony even like Star Wars? Did he ever mention it on the show in 20 years?

Edit: He did mention it! Anthony discusses watching a marathon of Episodes 1-6 here. He watched them while badly hungover on a Sunday in 2006.
I remember him talking somewhere, either on the show or in his book, about one of the first movies he watched in a theatre being Star Wars. He’s a childish fag who loves the simplistic story and fantasy elements. He also hated Space Balls so much because it made fun of his beloved IP, not because it was unfunny or whatever he claims.