• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Spends July 4th Bitching About Pudding Brains

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6348.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6351.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ok i’ll throw one little shot…it’s rich for ANTHONY CUMIA, mincing twirling giggling queen, to call someone a fem. “OH GOSH!” he says with a lisp, throwing his limp wrist out. “GURLLS JUSTH DONT GET IT!”

You know unrelated, when a caller brought up Sue when it first broke, they asked him “Why didn’t you sleep with her man, she’s hot!” his response? “Uhhh you know, i’m still hesitant to go into that area of…MAYBE GAY” which is not a normal response. It would be “No i’m not attracted to men and don’t want to fuck boy butt with a dick underneath it.” Curious how he had to keep the door open in that he’s just “not ready” to be gay - Not that he isn’t.

Anyway…isn’t he supposed to be out by the BBQ, having a drink, and lighting off fireworks?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Unironically the happiest and “in his own skin” i’ve ever seen Nana. Not even nigger bashing makes him this happy. Not even hating on Opie makes him this happy. Not his girlfriend, his retarded comedy show, drinking, nothing. It’s only when he’s being gripped and sniffed by a luscious twink do we see him flash those pearly white women biters.

Whats the age old thing straight guys say about fags? “I’m cool with all that gay shit as long as they don’t come onto me.” Nana is the exact opposite. He hates that gay shit but lives for them to come onto him. The old queen loves farting out astroglide and cum after getting creampied by multiple men.

Forum Clout
Unironically the happiest and “in his own skin” i’ve ever seen Nana. Not even nigger bashing makes him this happy. Not even hating on Opie makes him this happy. Not his girlfriend, his retarded comedy show, drinking, nothing. It’s only when he’s being gripped and sniffed by a luscious twink do we see him flash those pearly white women biters.

Whats the age old thing straight guys say about fags? “I’m cool with all that gay shit as long as they don’t come onto me.” Nana is the exact opposite. He hates that gay shit but lives for them to come onto him. The old queen loves farting out astroglide and cum after getting creampied by multiple men.
There's no denying it. He's positively glowing in that pic, just radiant. Nana is, and always has been, clearly far, far more comfortable in the company of men.