• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony ❤️ Russia

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3654.jpeg

Anthony’s new “views” aka stuff he heard Gavin grift about his how much better Mother Russia compared to the states.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony is just…so uninformed. He’s even uninformed about his own viewpoints. Remember in the late 2000’s how Anthony was praising Guantanamo and torture, which America is STILL doing? Does he think we just shut down all the black sites?

Even then theres a reason theres a big stink about torture being used against terrorists in the USA… not because of some “liberal feel good” bullshit where we shouldn’t torture them on moral reasons, but because torture doesn’t fucking produce confessions. It produces whatever the captors want to hear. We literally can’t prosecute some of the people at Guantanamo with “fair trials” because all of their confessions were extracted through torture.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
after 9/11 we invaded and conquered 2 countries, killed tens of thousands of haji civilians, and pursued the guy who masterminded it for 12 years through caves, mountains, and wherever the fuck. We tortured countless people—innocent and guilty.

Then we killed him (an old, irrelevant man by that time) and celebrated.

But ya some psycho Russian cut off some coward’s ear so they’re the big tough guys .

midwit

Forum Clout
It's two things:

A) Masculinity. Russians are hard. We all know the boomer conservative tough guy bit.

B) He's (just) intelligent enough to pick up on mainstream right wing cultural shifts a few months after they start kicking off. Tucker is doing the bit, etc. and Ant noticed. That's all.

With Ant, it's never that deep.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
History Homos guy said Anthony steals all his takes from Fox News or Nick Fuentes now. Where there was breaking news about Trump's charges dismissed, Anth had no opinion until the next day after everyone had talked about it.
Nana and Pat, share the same I’ll just repeat what the news tells me; and fail to grift on it, while being a lolcow

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
The tweeting faggot strikes again. I really wish we could round up everyone who tweets more than twice a day and put one in the back of their heads. The country would be so much better for it.
Ant and Joe, would be my 1st two choices; instead I’m just a faggot who uses burner emails to share the gospels of Gavin, Nana and Moo to get jobs canceled since 2018. To varying degrees of success Society has zero place for them

Forum Clout
Ant and Joe, would be my 1st two choices; instead I’m just a faggot who uses burner emails to share the gospels of Gavin, Nana and Moo to get jobs canceled since 2018. To varying degrees of success Society has zero place for them
All of them, everyone from Elon all the way down to Nana. Kill them all, bulldoze their corpses into a huge pit, cover them with garbage and gasoline, torch it, bury whatever remains, then plant poison ivy over the site so no one ever visits it. Twitter is a scourge upon the country, and it needs to go.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
All of them, everyone from Elon all the way down to Nana. Kill them all, bulldoze their corpses into a huge pit, cover them with garbage and gasoline, torch it, bury whatever remains, then plant poison ivy over the site so no one ever visits it. Twitter is a scourge upon the country, and it needs to go.
Maybe again cause I’m a “liberal retard” but doesn’t seem the most stupid comes from the “alt right” side of the twitter. I mean for fuck sake they went from saying Sydney Sweeney is anti woke for her tits; to saying she’s should be killed for her newest film cause it mocks there Christian values; even that Canadian faggot went after her for doing “liberal” movies