• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony RT Some Civil War BS

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4974.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sighed with relief because I thought you meant 1860’s Civil War. I’m waiting for him to spout off on some serious Lost Cause bullshit considering he’s all in with the “Southern culture” LARPing.

“WE FLY THIS FLAG CUZ ITS OUR HERITAGE!” Yeah, do ya? The heritage of your New York ancestors who got off a boat from Italy in 1897?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Lol all conservatives somehow wrap back around to BOQ’s 2025 level “West is fallen” predictions. Never trust anybody who genuinely wants a civil war or any sort of warfare within their own country. It’s crass. Everybody just assumes there would be no struggle and (insert morally good) side will come out on top and America will be glorious again! This is why preserving the history of (our only) Civil War is so important. That shit wasn’t quick and it didn’t just end, even when it “ended”.

TLDR “I love America but also thinks its necessary for Americans to die for no real reason” is not a good viewpoint

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Lol all conservatives somehow wrap back around to BOQ’s 2025 level “West is fallen” predictions. Never trust anybody who genuinely wants a civil war or any sort of warfare within their own country. It’s crass. Everybody just assumes there would be no struggle and (insert morally good) side will come out on top and America will be glorious again! This is why preserving the history of (our only) Civil War is so important. That shit wasn’t quick and it didn’t just end, even when it “ended”.

TLDR “I love America but also thinks its necessary for Americans to die for no real reason” is not a good viewpoint
Yeah Civil Wars typically cause death nice point stupid

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Sighed with relief because I thought you meant 1860’s Civil War. I’m waiting for him to spout off on some serious Lost Cause bullshit considering he’s all in with the “Southern culture” LARPing.

“WE FLY THIS FLAG CUZ ITS OUR HERITAGE!” Yeah, do ya? The heritage of your New York ancestors who got off a boat from Italy in 1897?
"Heh heh that uhhh stonewall JACKSON. Not like Jesse Jackson! Heh heh, he uhhh STANDS like a uhhhh heh heh STONE WALL."

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
"Heh heh that uhhh stonewall JACKSON. Not like Jesse Jackson! Heh heh, he uhhh STANDS like a uhhhh heh heh STONE WALL."
“HA HA HA HOLEEEE SHIT SO you may have uhhhh heard about a littleeeee uhhh…evENT. Hehehehehe….A little event called uh, THE BURNING OF ATLANTA. Hilarious! See Garretts laughing, he gets it. The burning of Atlanta! Hehehehee uhhhhh…I wish the Union Army would march through there uhhh….riigggght abouuutt uhhhh…NOW uhhh heeeeehheeeee ohhhh boy.”

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
“HA HA HA HOLEEEE SHIT SO you may have uhhhh heard about a littleeeee uhhh…evENT. Hehehehehe….A little event called uh, THE BURNING OF ATLANTA. Hilarious! See Garretts laughing, he gets it. The burning of Atlanta! Hehehehee uhhhhh…I wish the Union Army would march through there uhhh….riigggght abouuutt uhhhh…NOW uhhh heeeeehheeeee ohhhh boy.”
"So this uhhh Mosby, the Gray Ghost....kinda like Robert Reed heh heh...the gay ghost"

Forum Clout
I contend that people on both sides wouldn’t survive 15 fucking seconds if they couldn’t complain online about something. You mean to tell me if all of the libtards/democrats/minorities were wiped out, Anthony would be happy?

He wouldn’t know what the fuck to do with himself in this new sterilized nirvana he always pictured. These people LIVE off of rage bait and with it removed from their lives, I truly think they’d still be miserable fucks. Groundbreaking analysis, I know.

Forum Clout
Nanas “necessary tools” checklist:

[X] Guns
[ ] Working heart
Nana was audibly winded while wandering around in the patch of weeds behind his house. If he donned full combat gear and his guns, he wouldn't make it to the end of his driveway before he started gasping and clutching his chest. All these tweeting retards make me sick with their gay posturing and glib faggotry. If there's ever a civil war, I pray to Satan that it's the tweeters vs. everyone else. Anyone who tweets at all should be pinned down and have their thumbs and fingers broken with a hammer.

Forum Clout
Nana was audibly winded while wandering around in the patch of weeds behind his house. If he donned full combat gear and his guns, he wouldn't make it to the end of his driveway before he started gasping and clutching his chest. All these tweeting retards make me sick with their gay posturing and glib faggotry. If there's ever a civil war, I pray to Satan that it's the tweeters vs. everyone else. Anyone who tweets at all should be pinned down and have their thumbs and fingers broken with a hammer.
You don’t understand. Anthony Cumia is a true alpha male and a leader of men. Anthony is no stranger to sleeping in the mud, trekking in unwelcoming territory in poor conditions, getting three hours of nervous sleep in a night. He is cut from a different cloth.

Forum Clout

Uhmmm akshually, there were italians in the south historically. They were often lynched for doing italian things.

Forum Clout
What does Anthony think his role will be in this civil war scenario? He’s on the front lines eating rations and sleeping in the trenches? He can’t even get kills off in a video game without embarrassing himself.
Screaming "your sister's cunt!" while punching the nearest hard surface, moments after friendly-firing Missy, and moments before being ganked by some zoomer who then teabags him IRL and tells him to "git gud".