Anthony now doesnt even hide it. Karaoke and the song he chooses is Pedophile's Anthem:

G

He is horrible and he thinks he is nailing it. Ant thinks this is where he shines. I bet he doesnt get to sing now that he is in an apartment so this is where he can let loose. I bet he creeped out every woman in the house.
The song he's singing is
[HEADING=2]
Young Girl[/HEADING]
[URL='https://genius.com/artists/Gary-puckett-and-the-union-gap']Gary Puckett & The Union Gap[/URL]

Demented old queen. Come out the closet already.
Nana is a prancing, lisping, mincing old queen desperately trying to appear "straight", and failing very badly at it. Look at him on that karaoke stage, he's visibly bursting with pure faggot energy. No heterosexual man could ever be that involuntarily swishy. The constant pedo references, dressing like he's just an average Joe slob, it's all part of the ruse. Being around those dumb whores all weekend must have been torture for him, but he has to keep up appearances, lest he's outed as a fag.

G

Nana is a prancing, lisping, mincing old queen desperately trying to appear "straight", and failing very badly at it. Look at him on that karaoke stage, he's visibly bursting with pure faggot energy. No heterosexual man could ever be that involuntarily swishy. The constant pedo references, dressing like he's just an average Joe slob, it's all part of the ruse. Being around those dumb whores all weekend must have been torture for him, but he has to keep up appearances, lest he's outed as a fag.
All I know is, even if I was a ballwasher he would NEVER invite me for these events because he'd sense my male energy and youth and intimidated by it. He only surrounds himself with degenerate men like Geno or his yes-men soyboys. Do I think he's a fag? Absolutely. Does he like to give this "Hugh Heffner" playboy mansion host extraodinaire, but he just comes out like you said...someone hiding shit about himself.

All I know is, even if I was a ballwasher he would NEVER invite me for these events because he'd sense my male energy and youth and intimidated by it. He only surrounds himself with degenerate men like Geno or his yes-men soyboys. Do I think he's a fag? Absolutely. Does he like to give this "Hugh Heffner" playboy mansion host extraodinaire, but he just comes out like you said...someone hiding shit about himself.
Despite being literally surrounded by a bunch of cock-crazed whores, the highlight of Nana's weekend was flitting around on a karaoke stage and belting out a campy old-timey pop song. I mean, come on.