"Anthony is one of the few broadcasters that can sit in front of a mic with no script and be consistently funny for an hour straight"

Rascal

1689761311210.png

His argument for not being a pedophile seems to be that he's never dated an underage girl. In other words, he's using the Cumia school of thought where speech doesn't make you a racist since you're not out killing black people, and jacking off to Instagram pics of 12-year-olds doesn't make you a pedophile since you're not actually raping them. Please thumb up my comment about Anthony being a pedophile. Otherwise it will get ignored by all the ballwashers.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Why is the v

View attachment 136146

His argument for not being a pedophile seems to be that he's never dated an underage girl. In other words, he's using the Cumia school of thought where speech doesn't make you a racist since you're not out killing black people, and jacking off to Instagram pics of 12-year-olds doesn't make you a pedophile since you're not actually raping them. Please thumb up my comment about Anthony being a pedophile. Otherwise it will get ignored by all the ballwashers.

Why is the video censored?

A while back I was watching Steel Toe Morning Show react to the Geno/Brenan fistfight, and Anthony screams "Like BLACK WOMEN in a Wawas!", and Steel Toe pauses the video so he can turn and go "See, this is how quick witted this guy is..."

Nana made a nigger joke, and the kid was so impressed by it he stopped his show so he could admire the PISTOL QUICK speed in which AntH blurted out "Haha, niggers!".

Remember that when you don't understand what kind of people are still impressed by Cumia.

Nana and his crew showing a picture of a high school girls and pontificating on her personal life is pretty sick and twisted. Leave her/him alone you fucking ghoul!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anthony is simply not funny without two things. Number one is someone like Opie setting him up. A straight man for him to bounce his jokes off of and get a clean setup from so he can throw out jokes. Another is PALTALK and Instant Feedback to literally lift lines verbatim and repeat them as if he came up with them on his own. Even when he tells a funny joke or does an impression that is amusing it bombs to an empty room because of how awkward it is for a 70-year-old man do be doing Jaws impressions in his basement alone. It's why standup comedy needs an audience.

If you were ever around in the O&A chatrooms when the show was happening you would know that lines and jokes were thrown to the hosts pretty much every single minute. Opie would almost always not only read the person's name out but directly say "this comes from Instant Feedback". Anthony and Norton would often just blurt the lines out themselves like they came up with it. The only times that Anthony ever acknowledged it was a line from a listener was when it was a prominent name like 'Paul from Lawrence' or 'Steve from Bayshore' or whatever. But anyone else would have their lines read by Anthony like he came up with it himself.

Which no one minded because the whole point of throwing lines to the show was for them to read them on the air. But it is clear now that Anthony relied on the listeners way too much. And is not nearly as funny by himself as most people think that he is or ever was.
It’s odd how often I see this forum defend niggers and how little I see this forum call out their nigger behavior.
Nothing is more pathetic when Anthony mocks niggers in the ghetto for shooting each other and the liberal fags on this forum rage out that coons are being laughed at for their degeneracy. Calling Anthony a hypocrite is fine as he is a criminal drug user who beat his girlfriend and had his guns taken away. But when the weirdos on this forum cry over racism you have to wonder if they ever listened to O&A at all or why they are here in the first place.
I’m starting to think this is like a pro-black sissy faggot forum or something.
There are literally people here unironically wishing that Norton and Anthony come out of the closet to 'better their lives'. Not to mention the mentally disturbed autistic retards who are online role playing as famous actresses or whatever. These are probably the people from kiwifarms or patposting places.