• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is enraged by male on female violence

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Imagine that. An audience forced to watch as a man tees off on a much smaller female.

195526.png

95707.png

20230609_163133.jpg

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You basically could now replace Nana with a ChatGPT bot that just responds to the top tweets with a boilerplate right wing opinion/racist comment.

He doesn't even believe most of this shit. He's larping being a conservative just as much as Missy is larping being a tradwife

"Good morning. Pound Ants ass."

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Probably has some sort of abnormal condition and probably should not be competing in the games but:

The International Olympic Committee (IOC), using different rules to the IBA, cleared Khelif to compete in the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris, confirming that she complied with all necessary eligibility and medical regulations for the event,[10][16] without detailing what these eligibility rules were.[13] The IOC noted that Khelif was a woman according to her passport and that this was not a "transgender issue".[13]

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Probably has some sort of abnormal condition and probably should not be competing in the games but:

The International Olympic Committee (IOC), using different rules to the IBA, cleared Khelif to compete in the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris, confirming that she complied with all necessary eligibility and medical regulations for the event,[10][16] without detailing what these eligibility rules were.[13] The IOC noted that Khelif was a woman according to her passport and that this was not a "transgender issue".[13]

Yeah man but its possible I mean Algeria is probably just one of these lib countries that loves trannies-

IMG_2392.jpeg

Yeah of course not. It’s fucking ALGERIA.

The people who want to “protect womens sports” are also the same dudes who say shit like “Womens basketball? They fucking suck and they’re not real athletes. I like when they bend over to pick up the ball though.” Your political positions don’t look retarded and shitty and strange if you’re fighting for a “noble cause”.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Wait, are they saying she is not a transformer?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Yeah man but its possible I mean Algeria is probably just one of these lib countries that loves trannies-

View attachment 214451

The people who want to “protect womens sports” are also the same dudes who say shit like “Womens basketball? They fucking suck and they’re not real athletes. I like when they bend over to pick up the ball though.” Your political positions don’t look retarded and shitty and strange if you’re fighting for a “noble cause”.

The proper sentiment is to scoff at women sports all together...these trannies are proving the adage, women don't belong picking up boxing gloves in the first place.

I hope a tranny infiltrates and dominates EVERY women's sport, until women realize they were meant to be women, not pick up boxing gloves and put on mouth guards. "Poor girl trained all her life for this moment"...and that moment was ruined because her decision to start training was demented to begin with.

Also, why do you think the Ancient Greeks participated in the Olympics IN THE NUDE? Because they knew about tranny infiltrators. The ancients were wiser then given credit, this world sucks, 2025 is right around the corner, the balconies beckon,

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The proper sentiment is to scoff at women sports all together...these trannies are proving the adage, women don't belong picking up boxing gloves in the first place.

I hope a tranny infiltrates and dominates EVERY women's sport, until women realize they were meant to be women, not pick up boxing gloves and put on mouth guards. "Poor girl trained all her life for this moment"...and that moment was ruined because her decision to start training was demented to begin with.
They’ll say women are equals and deserve to be treated as such yet a battle between the heavyweight champ woman boxer vs the average heavyweight male boxer would be deemed “unfair”. Imagine training your whole life in one specific venue to be the “best” and you can’t even be the actual best, only with your own kind which is basically like proclaiming to be the best soccer player…and you’re on a middle school soccer team. Go play against an adult and see how well you do.

Put it like this. The “Men in sports” that these women complain about aren’t dudes who pick up a dress one day. Most likely they’ve gone through Estrogen regiments which has no doubt fucked with their body and made them weaker than the average man. And yet they are STILL better than women.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

View attachment 214451

These countries would be fine with a MTF situation to win an athletic competition. They’ll probably rape and beheaded her/it later but they’ll do anything to win.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
These countries would be fine with a MTF situation to win an athletic competition. They’ll probably rape and beheaded her/it later but they’ll do anything to win.
Islam forbids women from doing this. You're too smart to be this ignorant Harry Powelster (you're not ignorant at all so this is pure bad-faith)

Any WARPNESS you're noticing is because you need to be extra warped/demented tobe an Olympic sports federation figurehead in a Muslim country, scouting little Muslim girls looking for the one with the most testosterone and testicle-ovaries you can groom into a super athlete. Imane should be in a hijab minding her husband's couscous. But the kafir Algerian Boxing federation needs medals I guess.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It's Olympic Boxing lol.

It's been DOA since all the judging scandals gutted the sport and the IOC was forced to take over due to the out in the open corruption of the IBA.

It's why it's going away after this Olympics. No one of any substance competes in it anymore.

Of course Nana has her feathers all ruffled about a sport no one cares about because he's an outrage tourist.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Islam forbids women from doing this. You're too smart to be this ignorant.

Any WARPNESS you're noticing is because you need to be extra warped/demented tobe an Olympic sports federation figurehead in a Muslim country, scouting little Muslim girls looking for the one with the most testosterone and testicle-ovaries you can groom into a super athlete. Imane should be in a hijab minding her husband's couscous. But the kafir Algerian Boxing federation needs medals I guess.
french occupation til the 1950s probably has something to do with it.