• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

Forum Clout
lol.png
lol2.png

THIS IS GOING GREAT
https://twitter.com/CompoundAmerica/status/1747004479281471908
https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/1747008110068125914

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
F2A274BA-C336-4423-B469-E82751FD8E8C.jpeg

Oh of COURSE.

Opie lives rent free in these motherfuckers minds.

Really good company you’re keeping their Ant! The guy who wrote the fake story about Bam sleeping with Opies wife is now the guy you’re courting! But I thought you didn’t say shit about his family and everyone knows its a rumor??? I for one am shocked Anthony Cumia is a massive piece of shit!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus is he pissed. This is a good way to treat subscribers to your product. If he didn’t only have sycophants subbing he does now. Vile piece of shit. How dare anyone get upset at me for fucking off the show I charge people for.

Hey you FUCKING ASSHOLE. I hate Fat Erock as much as anyone else but this is YOUR FAULT. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FUCKING PRODUCER BETTER!!! Holy fuck. This shit gets me so mad because he has NO self awareness.

And we know what this is about. He doesn’t want to look WEAK. Because he knows he’s such a BIG STRONG MAN. Can’t let anyone know you have another medical emergency cuz your heart is weak!!! HAHAHA NOOOO EVERYTHING IS PLANNED HAHAHA IM IN GREAT HEALTH HAHAHA IM HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!!

I hope he falls over in a fucking Tomato vineyard like Don Corleone. Only difference is he won’t have his grandson around to squirt him with a water gun. He’ll be fucking ALONE.

GOOD RIDDANCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! 🤣

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
View attachment 176848
Oh of COURSE.

Opie lives rent free in these motherfuckers minds.

Really good company you’re keeping their Ant! The guy who wrote the fake story about Bam sleeping with Opies wife is now the guy you’re courting! But I thought you didn’t say shit about his family and everyone knows its a rumor??? I for one am shocked Anthony Cumia is a massive piece of shit!!!
Even if that guy was Opie it would still be a better hobby than washing fists full of Xanax down with Bud Light.

Remind me how many bypasses Opie's had again?