• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Getting Pissed About Overseas Darkies

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6803.jpeg

Tony’s race rage is expanding over seas. Petty sure the Europeans would think the same sand nigger trash they spit at daily

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Wait

Tax you and give it to illiterate third worlders who kill your kids, and if you’re mad about it you’re a Nazi lol
no, tax the rich bastards who just fucking looted the country and use it to fund schools, the NHS and build new houses. The bastards like James Dyson, Michelle Mone and Dido Harding, conservative grifters who robbed the country during covid for PPE which could have been made better by school kids. Then there’s the energy companies, I mean if my bill has went from £50 to £150 a month because of oil price increases due to the Ukraine war how come these energy companies are reporting record profits

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I do enjoy his new hobby of keeping an eye on black crime in London and other places
To be fair to dear old Nana, I would rather focus on things outside of my control across an ocean instead of the problems I could fix (alcoholism, living with cunt Missy, failing "media empire," shitty show, best friend married a tranny, and so on) closer to home.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wait

no, tax the rich bastards who just fucking looted the country and use it to fund schools, the NHS and build new houses. The bastards like James Dyson, Michelle Mone and Dido Harding, conservative grifters who robbed the country during covid for PPE which could have been made better by school kids. Then there’s the energy companies, I mean if my bill has went from £50 to £150 a month because of oil price increases due to the Ukraine war how come these energy companies are reporting record profits

You are a retard.

Enjoy the ideological hellscape that labour will usher in.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I hope when I am on the verge of death like Anthony I can reflect on important things like my legacy, children and family. He has to fill every waking moment with distraction so he doesn't feel like such a failure.
Wasn't it revealed a while back that he makes a few grand a month from F/N posts? Surely he truly needs that dough to pay the bills and keep up the well off straight man charade. Might explain the shear amount of posts, no? I'm out of the loop here.