Anthony Cumia's 45+ min Response to Random Black Fella on Twitter

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.28.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.29.55 PM.png

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

not gonna bother linking to that shit site, ripped the audio

Doesn't just look like shit anymore, sounds like it too. Nice constantly warbling, cracking voice, stupid. Tapped out after 30 seconds.

Let me guess - Anthony right, nigger wrong? "I'm just pointing out facts and creating awareness! Sorry if you don't like that! Fix your shit!"

Just die already, nana.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Fucking retard. So why does he suck Trump off / hate Biden so much? Isn’t that someone giving orders 20 miles behind the front of command? Not even acknowledging he doesn’t get within even 20 feet of a black person now a days.
These people think a rich man, represents true Americans.
Nana thinks Trump is gonna give him a free pass to hunt and kill niggers and libs. All the while Trump laughs and counts the money they give him.
Anthony thinks he’s gonna get a sit down with Trump and laugh it up about niggers.

lowend73

dirty nachos
But wasn't Anthony surrounded by Black dudes the night of the photo's? What happened then?

He was quick to give the hypothetical "well, if I was surrounded by a bunch, I would do what I have to !". Oh Anthony, you know what you are deep down. A simpering , shit talking, faggot.

Twitter being the downfall of humanity is very Twilight Zone.
One giant circle jerk
Biggest faggotry vortex on the entire internet. Friendless, retarded queers like Nana spend every waking hour being unfunny, uninteresting, and gay, all for the sake of "besting" other friendless, retarded queers regarding topics that are equally gay, and in many cases, not even real. The elderly bottom queen constantly claims to be living his best life, yet all he does is whine about what niggers thousands of miles away are up to, which is no different than what they're always up to. And every other tweeter is exactly the same, regardless of what brand of faggotry they're tweeting about.