• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia White Civil Rights Leader

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7025.jpeg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Let's see.

AFPost is weird 'america first' shit.

O192RTS.png

The tweet is misleading. It successfully misled Cumia. In reality she has not been sentenced.

She is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 17.

---

Sophia Rosing, 23, pleaded guilty to four counts of fourth-degree assault, one count of disorderly conduct and public intoxication, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.

---

While she was not released the same evening, like the niggers in Cumia's fantasy, she was released the day after her arrest.

She also bit one of the officers, the arrest report says.

Cumia type behavior.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
It doesn't seem like she pled guilty to avoid any of the charges so if we just assume they're all worth two months of prison each it doesn't seem like a raw deal. Besides that she probably doesn't have any serious priors (the news would mention it) so there's no way she's doing a year for this.

Forum Clout
Nana the Great White (I know, but play along for the sake of the bit) Martyr. He really wants to retcon his firing, even all these years later, and pretend he was the victim of "anti-white discrimination". He knows exactly why he got fired, and if he wasn't so insecure and cowardly, he'd cop to it already. He's never been the victim of any sort of discrimination at all, other than basic, normal, anti-dago and anti-gay slurs, but he brought that on himself by being such an ugly queer wop.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why are you guys explaining things. UGH. Guilty white libs. She got ARRESTED for saying NIGGER. Yeah i said it. FREE SPEECH, MOTHERFUCKER. ITS MY RIGHT.