• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia “Trump is a Family Man”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7169.jpeg

Nice Great White Hope Stupid

Forum Clout
LOL just like his line about "dressing for the occasion", what the fuck would Nana know about "family"? His own family was a dysfunctional trashy nightmare, he's spent his entire adult life trying to fuck much younger, emotionally damaged retards, and he ignored his own dementia-stricken mother during her dying days because he didn't feel like feeling bad. He deliberately avoids his disgusting deadbeat brother, and doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with anyone else in the brood either, aside from the obligatory "I'm dying" visits with his sister.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
LOL just like his line about "dressing for the occasion", what the fuck would Nana know about "family"? His own family was a dysfunctional trashy nightmare, he's spent his entire adult life trying to fuck much younger, emotionally damaged retards, and he ignored his own dementia-stricken mother during her dying days because he didn't feel like feeling bad. He deliberately avoids his disgusting deadbeat brother, and doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with anyone else in the brood either, aside from the obligatory "I'm dying" visits with his sister.
He did marry his brothers sloppy seconds. That has to count for something. Fair is fair.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
ella emhoff is a low key QT tbh

View attachment 218287

she's going through the trendy 'masc femme' phase that's the new lesbian for women, but she only doing it because she knows she's not actually an ugly bitch

the goo man is giving ella a big BOOM 💥

Missy should love them. Ugly, no makeup face, man arms.. Ant too, since that's his type.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He also hasn't bothered to travel cross state to visit his sister after her cancer diagnosis.

The only good thing he's done is not procreate and continue the Cumia scum chain.

Last edited: