• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia said he only got married because he listened to his dick and couldn’t resist fucking this person

G

IMG_1665.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"She wanted to get pregnant, but I didn't want to be tied down so I just pretended to cum inside her and she bought it!" - homosexual queer who doesn't know or want to know how women's sex organs work
He doesn’t even know how MALE sex organs work. Assuming this story is real, which its not, did dumb bitch Jennifer just assume her cavernous cunt absorbed all his cum? She must have known what a load felt like considering Ant talked about how he got her pregnant before but it ended up ectopic. Why even fucking lie about this shit.

G

He doesn’t even know how MALE sex organs work. Assuming this story is real, which its not, did dumb bitch Jennifer just assume her cavernous cunt absorbed all his cum? She must have known what a load felt like considering Ant talked about how he got her pregnant before but it ended up ectopic. Why even fucking lie about this shit.
Not to mention that he obviously never had the ovulation conversation with his chick, because he's a homosexual who doesn't care or want to have the conversation with his woman. Hate to break kayfabe, but my first 2 kids were effortless and number 3 was a second attempter because a) my seed is superlative and b) my woman isn't a retard who doesn't know how her biology works

Forum Clout
That's funny, I remember him saying that it was basically so the tosspot regulars at the bar his mother worked at would stop thinking he was fruit.
And then he would pretend all marriages were the same as his marriage.

He married a complete white trash alcoholic slut, that even Brother Joe tossed by the wayside, in order to feel like a "grown up", and came to the conclusion that ALL marriage is bad...not that he's a fucking dumbass.

It would be like taking marriage advice from a 19 year old Army Private married to a Killeen dependa.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
You'd think that pulling threesomes would be moderately difficult with a wildebeest like that hanging about but Nana said that they would do it on the regular. One thing to consider is that the bar wasn't very high because: Lawn Guyland. Either that, or it's just another Cumia lie.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You'd think that pulling threesomes would be moderately difficult with a wildebeest like that hanging about but Nana said that they would do it on the regular. One thing to consider is that the bar wasn't very high because: Lawn Guyland. Either that, or it's just another Cumia lie.
Big Jay and Christine seems to have threesomes at a regular rate somehow.