• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia: Lover of Jap concentration camps

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_0045.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jap queer: “Today, I hear terrifying words from political leaders today that once more raise the specter of what happened before, right here in America.

Donald Trump and his allies are talking about rounding up 11 million people and putting them into mass detention camps before deporting them.

There won’t be time for due process, to sort out who is documented and who is not. Homes will be lost. Businesses, too. Families will be torn apart. Lives will be ruined, over fear and ignorance, all to serve the ambitions and agendas of politicians.

I know, because I lived through it.”

Ugly inbred mongrel: HEY you FUCKING NIP GLAD TO SEE YOURE STILL WHINING ABOUT THOSE CAMPS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT 😆😆😆👍👍👹👹

PFGTard

Forum Clout
If you told Ant that black people hate injecting bleach into their arteries, he'd start chugging it to "own" them. I don't think I've ever seen someone as tiringly racist as him, sperging out like a retard daily.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The Japanese internment camps didn't happen because of "the insanity of racism". It happened because Japanese immigrants helped one of the crashed Pearl Harbor pilots so they now had to worry about Asian immigrants in America helping the enemy.

We're supposed to accept that this man's colleague went on to apologize to a college aged retard dork from Milwaukee.
Shigenori_Nishikaichi%2C_The_Niihau_Incident.jpg