• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is living his best life

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I wish him nothing but the best to be perfectly honest witcha

F2A13BF2-4FA3-4861-BB09-7E9C556C4F9E.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
You know, Ant saw how everyone accepted Fez after he came out, and how little it affected his standing in the fan community ( it might have affected his sitting however, ha-cha-cha). Why can't Nana just be honest and admit what is all ready obvious to everyone else?
Alright I have a PhD in gay people so let me break it down a little.

First of all, Fez was effeminate as all hell. Idk if he was a top or a bottom, and I love the big cat, but he was a lispy, emotional, sashaying queer. Sure, he dealt with his sexuality a lot, but he also seemed like a really reflective and honest person. Sure he may have thought his cat could say cookies, but he was very honest (from what i’ve heard) in evaluating his father and his trauma. This is what allowed him to come out. Being honest with yourself, having a penchant for self reflection and analyzation, and not being “tied to anything”. People who are deeply religious, or have fathers who had high expectations of them and for them NOT to be gay have a much harder time accepting that they are actually gay.

For example, Roy Cohn, Donald Trumps old lawyer, was a known faggot. I mean known. But he got away with it because, as Roger Stone eloquently put it, “He wasn’t gay. Gay people are limp wristed and prancing. He was a man who loved men.” And that ties the whole thing together. Not only does Anthony have no ability to self reflect, process trauma, or challenge the insane drunken beliefs his deadbeat dad laid on him, but he has an insanely bloated idea of masculinity. He got married to Jennifer to feel like a man. He fucks kids to feel like a man. The sportscars, the beer, the hair plugs, the guns. He wants to be looked at as a tough guy. Can you name a single gay guy you think is tough? Without even looking any up I can’t think of any. I’m sure there are, but again, it’s not the general concept of gay people. So faggy rambling over, Ant thinks that to admit he fucks men, or at the very least, men dressed up as women would be to admit he’s a weak effeminate girl. And that his pops was right.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
He got married to Jennifer to feel like a man. He fucks kids to feel like a man.
I always found it suspect that he only carried on with women who were near and convenient for him. His brother's leftovers, a woman who worked in media close by, Buzz, etc.

When Nana goes out on her own to get someone, she got struck by Lightning, or she gets young girls with flat chests and no body at all.

I'm sure there were plenty of other Long Island trash barges out there who would put up with Ant and his alcoholism, seems he was around enough drunks to find one, but he chose his brother's slops. Weird.

I always found it suspect that he only carried on with women who were near and convenient for him. His brother's leftovers, a woman who worked in media close by, Buzz, etc.

When Nana goes out on her own to get someone, she got struck by Lightning, or she gets young girls with flat chests and no body at all.

I'm sure there were plenty of other Long Island trash barges out there who would put up with Ant and his alcoholism, seems he was around enough drunks to find one, but he chose his brother's slops. Weird.
I don't know if people here were around or remember, but this is the second time around with Manbody Missy. He had her arrested years ago for burglarizing and trashing his McMansion.

Long story short, he cheated on the fugly Catholic school teenager with Missy. Then the teenager was gone and Missy moved in the McMansion. Then AntH cheated on Musclemania with retarded sperg Dani Brand. Missy saw a photo of AntH and Dani in a limo together and then proceeded to live tweet photos of her trashing the McMansion (including sticking Dani's earbuds and keys in cat shit). Anthony had her arrested and kept on with Dani until Dani caught Anthony cheating again, and then THE night happened and Anthony got himself arrested for assault.

Then Nana and Manbody got back together and now Muscles runs his life, has no real job, and spends JoeH and Dawn's inheritances.

Anthony is a weak bitch who fucks teens and women who look like boys (and at least one tranny who looked like a 12 year old girl).

Alright I have a PhD in gay people so let me break it down a little.

First of all, Fez was effeminate as all hell. Idk if he was a top or a bottom, and I love the big cat, but he was a lispy, emotional, sashaying queer. Sure, he dealt with his sexuality a lot, but he also seemed like a really reflective and honest person. Sure he may have thought his cat could say cookies, but he was very honest (from what i’ve heard) in evaluating his father and his trauma. This is what allowed him to come out. Being honest with yourself, having a penchant for self reflection and analyzation, and not being “tied to anything”. People who are deeply religious, or have fathers who had high expectations of them and for them NOT to be gay have a much harder time accepting that they are actually gay.

For example, Roy Cohn, Donald Trumps old lawyer, was a known faggot. I mean known. But he got away with it because, as Roger Stone eloquently put it, “He wasn’t gay. Gay people are limp wristed and prancing. He was a man who loved men.” And that ties the whole thing together. Not only does Anthony have no ability to self reflect, process trauma, or challenge the insane drunken beliefs his deadbeat dad laid on him, but he has an insanely bloated idea of masculinity. He got married to Jennifer to feel like a man. He fucks kids to feel like a man. The sportscars, the beer, the hair plugs, the guns. He wants to be looked at as a tough guy. Can you name a single gay guy you think is tough? Without even looking any up I can’t think of any. I’m sure there are, but again, it’s not the general concept of gay people. So faggy rambling over, Ant thinks that to admit he fucks men, or at the very least, men dressed up as women would be to admit he’s a weak effeminate girl. And that his pops was right.
How other, heterosexual men perceive him is very important to Nana. He always seems happiest when he's reaffirming his heterosexual credentials while in the company of other men. He does it constantly, too. While in the company of other men, he wildly overcompensates, and anyone can clearly see that. And there's only one reason why he'd do that.