• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is a pedophile

Forum Clout
He admitted on air he'd go as low as 13 years old if there were no legal consequences.

He was catfished by a 40 year old man who he thought was a 15 year old girl. Anthony was in constant communication over a year long period with the "girl" and even sent "her" an iPad.

He was caught liking a bunch of 13 and 14 year old girls on Vine and then shut everything down once someone told him his likes were public.

His ex-girlfriend accused him of grooming girls in their early teens and sending them Amazon gifts because he thought they were "cute."

His ex-boyfriend and former producer shared a story where he was contacted by a family member of one of Anthony's victims and gave a statement to the police.

"Maybe even kiss you ;-)"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
IMG-2498.jpg

A8XiQMPCAAAI-QT (1).jpg

AfqQyy0.png
B42pbvA.jpg

G

Didn't he once say 11 years old?
I remember it being as low as fucking 9. That was when he was being asked what the lowest he would go is. He replied basically saying, If nobody was mentally fucked up over it, Nobody remembered after it happened, the men in black flasher thingy went off, Id say....9." Somebody correct me if Im wrong but i remember that pretty much word for word. Patrice said youre fucking disgusting laughing in disbelief and said im fuckin leaving.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
I remember it being as low as fucking 9. That was when he was being asked what the lowest he would go is. He replied basically saying, If nobody was mentally fucked up over it, Nobody remembered after it happened, the men in black flasher thingy went off, Id say....9." Somebody correct me if Im wrong but i remember that pretty much word for word. Patrice said youre fucking disgusting laughing in disbelief and said im fuckin leaving.
Correct

Forum Clout
He always said this kind of shit with pride, too, like everyone thought about it, but only he had the balls to cop to it. He genuinely believes admitting to want to fuck children is a badge of heterosexual honor. And all because his father paid a woman to rape the gay out of young Nana. If only he'd been allowed to prance and cross-dress, it might have led him to be slightly less depraved. He'd still be just as ghoulish, though.