• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is a pedophile

G

Eric Hildeman wants to pin a fawkin medal to Ant's chest for never getting caught not acting on his urges.
If you only knew. He really isn't yet. That's why he needs to be locked up now.

I remember him talking to Louis CK one time and, obviously recognizing another sick sexual degenerate, asked him if, whenever he heard about a group of guys breaking into a house and raping the mom and little girls, did he ever think "Wow!!" like, as in "Wouldn't that be something!"

If somebody knows the Louis appearance or whoever he said it to, could you link that? I haven't heard that mentioned since the 2017 sub.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
The sun is yellow.
The grass is green.
Faggots fuck each other in the ass.
Lesbos move in after the first date.

There, I named some obvious shit too.

Forum Clout
Not too long ago I was on the TACS subreddit, and Nana's unbelievably gay fans were insisting there was no proof that their hero was a pedophile. When it was pointed out to them that Nana himself has brought it up, totally unprompted, many dozens of times, they insisted it wasn't true. Which made me wonder how anyone could be a "Anthony Cumia fan" and not know about his affinity for underage girls. It's like being a Mike Tyson fan who's unaware that he boxed, or not knowing that Larry David is a Jew. How could you NOT know?