• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia has been off work sick for months

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Who is even on CM that's worth watching these days? It kind of blows my mind that nana's network is even still running considering how shit it is and what a lazy fuck he is.
No one, and I truly mean no one, is subbed for the other shows. Even if people watch them they sub for Cumia. People wouldn’t pay to watch Chrissy or Geno, they pay to watch Cumia. All Cumia fans are essentially in stockholm syndrome. Most of them subscribed after Ant was fired and never tapped out long enough to recognize how much talent or humor he’s lost.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
I held on way longer than I should have. I canceled last year around this time. It was always him and some shitty unknown comic every show. In hot water with just geno is unwatchable. And everything else on the network is garbage. Anybody hanging on now is just donating to Ants charity.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I was thinking the other day how funny it is that you can still just call Nana and call him a faggot but almost no one does. He's literarily a low hanging fruit.

That paywall is seriously one of the stupidest fucking ideas in history. Way to kill any sort of marketability you have because you HAVE TO say the word nigger. 10 goddamn years of this fake network and they still have not learned anything.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
That paywall is seriously one of the stupidest fucking ideas in history. Way to kill any sort of marketability you have because you HAVE TO say the word nigger. 10 goddamn years of this fake network and they still have not learned anything.

If there was any sense going on over there they would close up shop and he would just restart in 6 months by himself on Youtube.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No one, and I truly mean no one, is subbed for the other shows. Even if people watch them they sub for Cumia. People wouldn’t pay to watch Chrissy or Geno, they pay to watch Cumia. All Cumia fans are essentially in stockholm syndrome. Most of them subscribed after Ant was fired and never tapped out long enough to recognize how much talent or humor he’s lost.
I always wondered how many people subscribed for Don Jameison. I don’t know shit about metal but I know it’s pretty niche, him & Florentine had That Metal Show for like a decade on VH1, and ESD got the boot first even though he was there way longer.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I just can't rationalize how most subscribers haven't cancelled due to lack of Anthony. It's crazy!
He was always no showing before the heart attack. Then when he did show up he would be late every day

20230824_222038.jpg