Anthony Cumia has a screw loose.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]w5JmxenTIeM[/MEDIA]

Anthony talks about how Opie bought a scooter and a bolt came out of it. Then he rants about China. Then, with no self-awareness, talks about how far Opie has fallen from the days when he was having radio wars with Howard Stern: "Holy shit! That is some sad shit right there" (3:27)

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
760b67f8-772e-4f26-ab72-2fa372eca818.png

Putting "Opie" in the title to gain more views? Pathetic if true.

Snake

View attachment 10421
Putting "Opie" in the title to gain more views? Pathetic if true.
Opie doesn't get shit for views but this isn't measurably impressive either. I have ad blocker so I don't know if this nigger faggot monetized his channel but if he did, he's not making jack shit on it. Maybe a few hundred a month. Not to mention, no one is subscribing from watching this dreck.

Last edited:
G

Had a child with a fucking prairie coon, loves jews, and sticks things up his ass. He was definitely correct to be on that "network."
I can't get my head around sticking anything up my shitter, nevermind doing it on camera and putting it on the internet. That's the territory of depraved cam fag. Mcinnes claimed to be a Catholic and has a family, kids who will see that shit one day, a wife who should've immediately left him for doing that if she had any self-respect. And the cherry on the top is him claiming to be a conservative, pro-family traditionalist. He's either out of his mind, fucked up on booze and drugs or a total fraud shill. My money's on a combination of the 3.

Snake

I can't get my head around sticking anything up my shitter, nevermind doing it on camera and putting it on the internet. That's the territory of depraved cam fag. Mcinnes claimed to be a Catholic and has a family, kids who will see that shit one day, a wife who should've immediately left him for doing that if she had any self-respect. And the cherry on the top is him claiming to be a conservative, pro-family traditionalist. He's either out of his mind, fucked up on booze and drugs or a total fraud shill. My money's on a combination of the 3.
He’s queer.

555BF2C7-73A2-4DA1-AF81-6303FC65892A.jpeg