• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Aviation Expert

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6487.jpeg
IMG_6488.jpeg
IMG_6489.jpeg

Forum Clout
Fucking DEI. These old cunts don’t have an original thought in their heads. Just parrot what you hear everyone else say.

My doctor is an old conservative retard but he’s insanely good at what he does and will sit with you for an hour and go over everything thing so I have to endure his conservative hot takes. Last month I got hit with some of the classics such as “no one wants to work anymore” and “Gas used to be under $2.” All right bro, just tell me I don’t have cancer or aids and I’ll be on my way.

Forum Clout
Perfesser Cue-mia, the Science Guy. He plays some vidya games, flies a drone, and crashes an RC plane into a tree, and now he's an aviation expert, with all sorts of trenchant insight into flying and maintaining passenger jets. "Hmmm, fascinating use of the reverse corpulent thrusters. Well done, old bean. Hmmm, could be a maintenance issue, most likely due to liberal diversity hiring practices, or so it would seem. Quite disappointing". Meanwhile he's drunk at two in the afternoon, sweating through his crusty trousers and watching his "girlfriend" primping for her six hour "judo" class.

Forum Clout
Last month I got hit with some of the classics such as “no one wants to work anymore”
Stupid fucking retard is still parroting that one when the economy has been at near-zero real unemployment (4% is considered normal, zero non-frictional unemployment in economics) for over a year, with the Fed hiking rates in part to cool the labor market?

Anthony is a stupid high school dropout who burned the millions he won in the lottery. Nobody but mouthbreathing truckers expects him to have interesting opinions anymore. But it’s disappointing to see legitimately smart people become annoying parrots for these stock, canned, recreational-complaint opinions.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Perfesser Cue-mia, the Science Guy. He plays some vidya games, flies a drone, and crashes an RC plane into a tree, and now he's an aviation expert, with all sorts of trenchant insight into flying and maintaining passenger jets. "Hmmm, fascinating use of the reverse corpulent thrusters. Well done, old bean. Hmmm, could be a maintenance issue, most likely due to liberal diversity hiring practices, or so it would seem. Quite disappointing". Meanwhile he's drunk at two in the afternoon, sweating through his crusty trousers and watching his "girlfriend" primping for her six hour "judo" class.
He’s an alcoholic high school dropout with a Domestic Violence felony. He would not pass the interview to be a baggage stocker for an airline, even if you pretend he had a 25-year-old’s body.

This is a bitter old loser coping.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
No, it can't be that Boeing planes are just about a hunk of shit, it's DEI hires, in Florida, the current bastion of woke ideology, liberal policies, and practices.

All US carriers have that "fuck it, time is money" attitude about safety and do whatever they can get away with. And that goes back to regulatory agencies that just got kicked in the ribs by a supreme court that's 1/3 appointed by the guy Anthony traded his entire sense of individuality for.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Even when talking about aviation Nana needs to bring it back around to shitting on blacks, it is just so boring and predictable...

I can't imagine being deranged enough that every time you fly, you get the seat closest to the cockpit possible so you can take a picture of the pilot from behind to tweet out "phew, he's white. This will be a smooth flight".

Blacks "living rent free" in nana's head doesn't do it justice. They're fully nestled in to the deepest part of his psyche. His entire life has been defined by his psychotic obsession with them.