• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"AnThoNY and YimMy sHouLD dO A ShOw TogeTHeR" (hate thread)

Underneath every O&A clip there are always faggots saying that Jim and Ant should do a show together like there is something stopping them besides themselves from doing it or how Opie was always ruining the "great" chemistry they had which existed of overly laughing at unfunny lines they read off Paltalk and how much better a show would be with only Ant and Jim. Guess what? The self proclaimed "fiercely loyal" faggot called Jim chose to sit next Opie after Anthony's firing instead of leaving and joining his gay lover. Enough with this remeninscing gay shit.

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
the sad/funny thing is anth is done, i know i'm not the only cool cat who would listen to an o&a reunion but he's literally entering into that roe phase. "haha holleeee shit!" cool, do dice again, faggot. jim's also relegated to his beyond awful characters, the only way he makes money from retards
this is a gay rant but it's annoying that no one's replaced them, los is gay and i'm not touching cumtown with that fat faggot "laughing" every two seconds

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
the sad/funny thing is anth is done, i know i'm not the only cool cat who would listen to an o&a reunion but he's literally entering into that roe phase. "haha holleeee shit!" cool, do dice again, faggot. jim's also relegated to his beyond awful characters, the only way he makes money from retards
Hot take that could’ve been written in 2012

G

Hot take that could’ve been written in 2012
Seriously though, Anth really declined cognitively the last 12 months. If Coonskin calls him on his 61st birthday (approaching soon, man how time flies)...You will not even get half the engagement and retorts we saw this time last year. He would just stare blankly and repeat... "Dude, you think I care? Haha holee shit, you really think I care?" click hang up, then a 15 minute tirade on how he's a sociopath and doesn't care what people think of him anymore.

Seriously though, Anth really declined cognitively the last 12 months. If Coonskin calls him on his 61st birthday (approaching soon, man how time flies)...You will not even get half the engagement and retorts we saw this time last year. He would just stare blankly and repeat... "Dude, you think I care? Haha holee shit, you really think I care?" click hang up, then a 15 minute tirade on how he's a sociopath and doesn't care what people think of him anymore.
I always predicted that he will get the same disease as lady di. He will then get dumped at the same foster home by his family as her and during times when they all sit together they'll stare at each other with a blank stare thinking that person looks vaguely like someone I used to know but can't remember who.

G

I always predicted that he will get the same disease as lady di. He will then get dumped at the same foster home by his family as her and during times when they all sit together they'll stare at each other with a blank stare thinking that person looks vaguely like someone I used to know but can't remember who.
Joe can't fucking WAIT to get that power of attorney over Nana's cash.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
it's annoying that no one's replaced them, los is gay and i'm not touching cumtown with that fat faggot "laughing" every two seconds
Ain't that the fucking truth. I tried getting into Cumtown a while back because I ran out of things to listen to and I tapped out before episode 10. Their whole energy stinks. I can't be bothered listening to a bunch of ironybros bowling over eachother with inane banter for an hour for maybe 2 minutes of mildly amusing content.

There are only 2 ways this is going to happen:

1) Jimmy finally gets fires from Sirius and has nowhere else to go
2) Sirius allows Ant back in the studio and gives him something equivalent to his old contract

Otherwise CM doesn't make enough money to pay Jimmy what he is getting at Sirius. Nor does it have enough viewers to support Jimmy's stand up career.