Anthony and Joe abandoning their mother is the worst thing anyone in the O&Averse has done, including Pat abandoning Anabelle.

G

Once they get to the point where they don’t even know who you are anymore then what does hanging out with them do? The only kindness you can do for someone in that state is to give them a hot shot of morphine. My mom has made it very clear that’s what she expects us to do in a similar situation.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Once they get to the point where they don’t even know who you are anymore then what does hanging out with them do? The only kindness you can do for someone in that state is to give them a hot shot of morphine. My mom has made it very clear that’s what she expects us to do in a similar situation.
It’s the fact they didn’t bother, because they’d feel bad. Beyond that, just because they have dementia doesn’t mean they will 100% not recognize you. They’ve shown music and certain memory triggers can help slow down the process, and potentially stop it. If Roe had said she doesn’t want them to see her like that, it’s respecting her wishes. They did crack together, they were very close. They avoided an important part of life because they didn’t want to feel bad. It could have given her and them closure. Instead they ran like the pussies they are.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

I stayed with my dad when he was going through death rattle. It was a hard decision because you’re right, you have no idea if they’re even aware of anything in that state. My mom died years ago so it was down to me, his oldest son, or no one.

I pictured myself telling him that I let him die alone. I didn’t even think about what he would say, I just thought about how I’d feel if I had to tell him. Felt bad

In the end, as much as I wanted to leave, and I really wanted to get the fuck out of there, I stayed. Looking back, I’m glad I did da bit.

TLDR: Nice decision, stupid.

G

I stayed with my dad when he was going through death rattle. It was a hard decision because you’re right, you have no idea if they’re even aware of anything in that state. My mom died years ago so it was down to me, his oldest son, or no one.

I pictured myself telling him that I let him die alone. I didn’t even think about what he would say, I just thought about how I’d feel if I had to tell him. Felt bad

In the end, as much as I wanted to leave, and I really wanted to get the fuck out of there, I stayed. Looking back, I’m glad I did da bit.

TLDR: Nice decision, stupid.
I think that’s different when they’re actually dying. I was talking about when they lose their mind and are just hanging out in the nursing home with no idea who you are or what year it is, etc. you gotta do the right thing when it gets to that point.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I think that’s different when they’re actually dying. I was talking about when they lose their mind and are just hanging out in the nursing home with no idea who you are or what year it is, etc. you gotta do the right thing when it gets to that point.
Fair enough, lots of people feel the way you do on this. If that's what works for you then that's cool. Not that my opinion matters.

I think I personally would go visit her just for the fact that it's the exact opposite of what Anthony did and he's a fucking idiot. That has to count for something, right?