• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Gavin Fawn Over Some Red Pilled Cunt

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 10.54.46 PM.png

midwit

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ. Imagine thinking girls have genuine political opinions. She's right wing because the last guy she fucked (and still secretly lusts after) was right wing, and it's easier to keep playing that card because she's got all the quotes memorized.

The "find a trad girl" phase of Alt Right/white nationalism was arguably the cringiest part of the entire movement. Find a girl who hasn't A) fucked a nigger B) had an abortion and C) been diagnosed with a severe personality order. Then turn her into whatever you want.

Comes from a broken home, overweight, piercings...these are all childish concerns that can be overcome within a month max. Not dating a chick because she's "too liberal" or something is just lol.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Elvis Prssley
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ. Imagine thinking girls have genuine political opinions. She's right wing because the last guy she fucked (and still secretly lusts after) was right wing, and it's easier to keep playing that card because she's got all the quotes memorized.

The "find a trad girl" phase of Alt Right/white nationalism was arguably the cringiest part of the entire movement. Find a girl who hasn't A) fucked a nigger B) had an abortion and C) been diagnosed with a severe personality order. Then turn her into whatever you want.

Comes from a broken home, overweight, piercings...these are all childish concerns that can be overcome within a month max. Not dating a chick because she's "too liberal" or something is just lol.
Lost me with that last paragraph

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Or she's a grifter and men are too stupid to pick up on it.

"I'm like so trad! Check out my gash!" lol

midwit

Forum Clout
Or she's a grifter and men are too stupid to pick up on it.

"I'm like so trad! Check out my gash!" lol
Is Proud Boys/Compound Media version of "right wing" just about tax cuts and having racially confused children now? Like that's all it's ever been (+Jewish subservience obv) but it seems like they are almost open about it now.

Conservatism really is pure special ed tier stuff these days.