• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Gavin argue about the kikes. Guess who decides to gargle Jew cum

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It’s Gavin. This is the first clip of anthony and gavin I’ve seen and they really have zero chemistry. Seems like they’re not on the same wavelength at all and I’m shocked that I agree more with anthony

Gavin minds his tone because he holds out hope he can maybe get into mainstream conservative media. Ant knows he's exiled forever, so says what he wants, at least as far as his cowardliness will let him. Nana has no doubt muttered worse things about kikes in private since he was fired or behind anonymous accounts.

FingerofGod

Gavin minds his tone because he holds out hope he can maybe get into mainstream conservative media. Ant knows he's exiled forever, so says what he wants, at least as far as his cowardliness will let him. Nana has no doubt muttered worse things about kikes in private since he was fired or behind anonymous accounts.
I didn’t think fox news or other mainstream conservative platforms would even welcome gavin anymore. Fox news recently did a pro- trans kid segment so it’s just as kiked as all other media at this point though I do like tucker

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
The Cumia and Kanye Show and Kanye is completely off his meds and doesn't show up half the time and when he does show up he's late and Nana can't even hope to control him. Interrupting deep discount ad reads to pray and read from mein kampf.
DE6E0A99-9C8C-4623-8B1A-3CB83B99E7DC.jpeg