• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Reason Why Boomers Should be Shot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3300.jpeg

Forum Clout
Fucking retards. My family is all like that too, I changed my phone number recently and texted everyone I wanted to stay in touch w. to update it...All of them just immeditely "ya, ok! cool!" If I was some Ooga Booga who told them I needed money wired ASAP they'd probably have fell for it.

I'll give my Dad credit he's actually smart and aware of shit...his response was like "what was our cat's name when we lived by X school in 1995?" Not worried about anyone scamming that fucker.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I get these all the time but the iPhone blocks unknown numbers they always try to go into their spiel with that awful indian streetshitter accent before realizing it’s voicemail it’s funny to listen to them.

G

Fucking retards. My family is all like that too, I changed my phone number recently and texted everyone I wanted to stay in touch w. to update it...All of them just immeditely "ya, ok! cool!" If I was some Ooga Booga who told them I needed money wired ASAP they'd probably have fell for it.

I'll give my Dad credit he's actually smart and aware of shit...his response was like "what was our cat's name when we lived by X school in 1995?" Not worried about anyone scamming that fucker.
In fairness i used to do that with millenial libtards back on msn. "Hey its john, this is my new account" "okay kewl".

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I get these all the time but the iPhone blocks unknown numbers they always try to go into their spiel with that awful indian streetshitter accent before realizing it’s voicemail it’s funny to listen to them.
I have a pixel and it has a call screener that's awesome. I don't even get the calls. I see them in my history and these turd biters never leave a message