• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Another random Niki mention from the pig…

Don't forget that Pat's a famous author and comedian.

He probably has actually met up with Ana de Armas and is in with a chance.

This is just his way of framing to Nikki that he is still "committed" in his relationships, while leaving the option open for him to fuck the odd celebrity now and then.

Don't forget that Pat is smart.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Don't forget that Pat's a famous author and comedian.

He probably has actually met up with Ana de Armas and is in with a chance.

This is just his way of framing to Nikki that he is still "committed" in his relationships, while leaving the option open for him to fuck the odd celebrity now and then.

Don't forget that Pat is smart.
Their schedules conflicted.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
It's "my wife and me", not "my wife and I" you illiterate ogre.
He has tried "and me" on for size a couple times, but "and I" sounds more authorly, so it is now correct, child.
Its impressive how he doesnt even have a 50% success rate with his "and I" fumblings.

Screenshot_20220922-235303_Chrome.jpg

Even when he gets them arguably "correct" he still invariably fucks them up by being a clumsy idiot and we get grammatical abominations like "and I are" or "and I both".

Screenshot_20220923-003419_Chrome.jpg

But he fucks them up so frequently and so completely that we can only assume he doesn't have a clue why he talks in such a pompous way and doesnt care to learn. He is a professional and they dictate the rules. He just takes a swing at whatever he thinks will make him sound most intellectual.

Screenshot_20220922-235415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220923-003126_Chrome.jpg

And then there are these two which are just unforgiveable 1.2 stupidity from a professional author.

Screenshot_20220922-234146_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-000727_Chrome.jpg20220922_234208.jpg

There are a lot more examples, but you dont need a weatherman to tell you when its raining, Y'knowwhaddamean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-235142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922-235142_Chrome.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220922-235555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922-235555_Chrome.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220923-003344_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-003344_Chrome.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220923-003213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-003213_Chrome.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
View attachment 66644I don't think that Ms. de Armas would be crazy to reject an opportunity to be with this.
I thought this was a gif when I first saw it. He’s ugly in a Lovecraftian way; his still image ripples with the ugliness of his own thoughts. You can look at his misshapen face and see it twist and contort in unnatural, seemingly practiced but wrong and gay ways. Mincing and simpering, greasily staining furniture like decay in the humid sun.

Disgusting.