• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Judge running ONAForums

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1698110939553.png

1698110965151.png

1698110976735.png

1698110985757.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
That was a weird dig at the Philippines she threw in there. Is there a feud I’m unaware of?
Yeah, it's pretty racist for her to imply that flip women are all gold digging whores looking to claw their way out of poverty with a white sexpat and there's no way there could be a real connection or appreciation for each other. It's especially odd since she's an impoverished shitskin who is hiding out in puerto rico because of credit card and tax debts and only fucks white guys. Almost like she's projecting.

G

Yeah, it's pretty racist for her to imply that flip women are all gold digging whores looking to claw their way out of poverty with a white sexpat and there's no way there could be a real connection or appreciation for each other. It's especially odd since she's an impoverished shitskin who is hiding out in puerto rico because of credit card and tax debts and only fucks white guys. Almost like she's projecting.
The last filipino i was fucking refused to let me pay for anything. She is such a cunt. Fat, too.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Not only was that incredibly racist, but it also reveals their views on sex.

They view sexual conquests as a true measuring stick for masculinity despite their professions to the contrary, and they also see women's value as only tied up in their sexual appeal. They'd never admit it, but moments like this reveal that, deep down, they view sexless men and unattractive women as useless with zero cultural value.