• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anica Hate Thread

G

I really hate this gross looking skanky ugly ET fingered bitch

I messaged her saying shes cool for rejectibg Pat and to please give me insider knowledge in his faggitry and thr cunt blocked me

Well fuck you then. When im sober,i heard reddit guy is going to constwntly troll your streams

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I really hate this gross looking skanky ugly ET fingered bitch

I messaged her saying shes cool for rejectibg Pat and to please give me insider knowledge in his faggitry and thr cunt blocked me

Well fuck you then. When im sober,i heard reddit guy is going to constwntly troll your streams
I hate chicks covered in tats and she looks like she completely stinks anyway. Vile cunt.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
2F9248C8-70AD-4172-823A-232FE9BCB7DF.jpeg
CE834125-7615-4072-AEE7-DEC5301F6AD6.jpeg
AD1A77EA-45B4-4691-87B7-C76A71CE2A8B.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Anica is emblematic of the modern millennial woman.

The poor envelope felt empowered by skanks like Lil Kim and Christina Aguilera after she went “dirty” during her teenage years, got some sort of worthless Communications degree from State U, went out to LA or NYC to get passed around like a joint, got a bunch of trash, meaningless tattoos to be different, and now she has nothing because she wasted her best years being a skank ass hoe.

She’s too old to be interesting but too young to stop trying. Oh well, best of luck you scratched lottery ticket.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

The poor envelope felt empowered by skanks like Lil Kim and Christina Aguilera after she went “dirty” during her teenage years, got some sort of worthless Communications degree from State U, went out to LA or NYC to get passed around like a joint, got a bunch of trash, meaningless tattoos to be different, and now she has nothing because she wasted her best years being a skank ass hoe.

She’s too old to be interesting but too young to stop trying. Oh well, best of luck you scratched lottery ticket.
She is a great example of the stereotype that women get the WORST tattoos. She has random shit inked all over her and will only look worse over time.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

It’s truly a terrible Spot to be in. Any dude who is into her “type” (me) isn’t going to want the 38 year old version.