Andrew Anglin: Lia Thomas is Alpha and Chad

Some of you might not be familiar with Andrew Anglin, her runs The Daily Stormer and is a very good writer. He has an excellent piece regarding the stupidity of Conservative for finding common cause with defenders of Women's Sports. I am of the opinion that men LARPing as women to gain an advantage in Women's Sports is a good thing. Conservatives in general offer nothing more than half-measures and don't even have the courage to actually "Conserve" anything. Enjoy.

Conservatives whining about Lia Thomas are just butthurt babies who are jealous that they didn’t have the balls to pretend to be a woman and get famous and rich and celebrated by the entire culture for literally doing nothing other than demonstrating male physical dominance over women.

I didn’t see a single one of these cowards calling for trannies to be banned and arrested. They all abandoned basic Christian values and instead embraced the idiotic liberal idea that society doesn’t really exist so individuals can do whatever they want as long as it’s not directly physically harming another person.

You thought allowing for tranny normalization wouldn’t lead to men pretending to be women to destroy women’s sports? Really? You couldn’t think that far ahead? “No one could have predicted it”?

Frankly, conservatives who did this “individual choice” bit are MORE responsible for the trannyization than the liberals who came up with the idea. Liberalism is run by the Jews, they’re always going to try to do whatever sick and destructive thing you can imagine. The reason conservatives are supposed to exist is to push back against this and prevent these things from happening.

Now they whine that no one can speak out against it. Okay, well, you know when that wasn’t true? Ten years ago when they were first normalizing this. Ten years ago mainstream leftists were making jokes about trannies.

Ten years ago, the conservative movement could have organized against trannies, and they chose not to, instead citing some totally inane gibberish about “personal freedom.”

Now they whine and act all shocked and outraged.

American principles – show me your statements in 2014 that trannyism should be outlawed and trannies should be locked in mental facilities. But you won’t, because you don’t have any “American Principles.” You have muddled “values” that don’t even make any coherent sense and cannot possibly serve as the basis of a society.

Just shut up, you losers.

Lia Thomas actually has the balls to force his will upon the world. You don’t, because you’re cowards who do nothing but whine and act outraged over the results of your own failure to stand on actual principles.
https://dailystormer.name/lia-thoma...rs-are-just-jealous-of-the-size-of-his-balls/

Monk

Trannies in women's sports should be encouraged. The only women's sports that trannies should be banned from are the ones you can jerk off to like volleyball or pole vaulting/long jump. I would be ecstatic to watch trannies take over shit like women's tennis, the WNBA and women's soccer. A man pretending to be a woman taking Megan Rapinoe or Naomi Osaka's career away from them would be hilarious and I hope we get to see it happen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Andrew "let's mix the white race out" Anglin who traveled to Asia to sleep with little girls?

iu

Andrew "let's mix the white race out" Anglin who traveled to Asia to sleep with little girls?

iu
I don't believe Anglin has family money, Richard Spencer (who I have no doubt is/was a fed) on the other hand does. One thing Anglin has is a better handle on is how awful White women in the west are compared to many on the Dissident Right. One can make the argument he's a degenerate for his time in Asia, but he seems to understand how entitled White women in America are. I seem to recall the guys at TRS encouraging men to marry White single mothers like Alex McNabb did.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
it’s a tough one man. The deeper you go down the dissident rabbit hole the stranger things get. It’s like walking through a hall of mirrors, it’s hard to tell what’s real, who’s authentic, who’s a grifter, who’s a fed. Anglin has built this aura of mystery around himself, and it’s hard to know sometimes what he really believes and what he doesn’t.. it’s like that saying about a man who wears a mask for too long eventually becomes the mask or however it goes. That being said he’s not wrong about white women.. modernity has broken something deep within their brains that cannot be fixed without some brutal form of emotional conditioning. I think some RWers prioritize this idea of preserve the white race at any cost while ignoring the realities of dating and procreating in current year. Anglin seems obsessed with the idea of punishing women and I have mixed feelings on it personally but I do see the logic in it.. having trans “women” be allowed to compete in womens sports and brutalize them is an irony so deep and satisfying that I have to say at least in this particular case I have to agree with AA.

it’s a tough one man. The deeper you go down the dissident rabbit hole the stranger things get. It’s like walking through a hall of mirrors, it’s hard to tell what’s real, who’s authentic, who’s a grifter, who’s a fed. Anglin has built this aura of mystery around himself, and it’s hard to know sometimes what he really believes and what he doesn’t.. it’s like that saying about a man who wears a mask for too long eventually becomes the mask or however it goes. That being said he’s not wrong about white women.. modernity has broken something deep within their brains that cannot be fixed without some brutal form of emotional conditioning. I think some RWers prioritize this idea of preserve the white race at any cost while ignoring the realities of dating and procreating in current year. Anglin seems obsessed with the idea of punishing women and I have mixed feelings on it personally but I do see the logic in it.. having trans “women” be allowed to compete in womens sports and brutalize them is an irony so deep and satisfying that I have to say at least in this particular case I have to agree with AA.
There really is a lot of weirdness in the Dissident Right. One big reason, is that all the institutions for men have been destroyed by feminists. Hence, you get these guys that talk about re-taking back churches that have now become bastions of Christian Zionism or chocked full of poz. While you also get guys that are talking about bringing back European Paganism. It really is a very deep rabbit hole.

There's a content creator by the name of Turd Flinging Monkey (TFM), who sums it up best. TFM says, "Oh, you're a White Nationalist and you want more children being born? So, are you willing to take women's rights away? Oh, you're not? Then you aren't fucking serious!". TFM is incredibly weak on Jews, but he is right on women. So many men on the Dissident Right will LARP about a new Hitler, but think it's unrealistic to advocate repealing the 19th Amendment. Frankly, if the west is to survive the only sane solution is to take voting away from women.

bombvest

almost all women are complete cowards. they'll bend over and give up all female sports to trannies and just compensate by screaming louder and shriller at white men. it'll achieve nothing more. zogs are playing chess while alt right faggots are playing checkers.

You come off as a stupid degenerate faggot agreeing with this nonsense, even under the guise of sarcastic ironybro accelerationism. It's weak.

Of course the typical beta male with yellow fever would go that route.
Is any weaker than "Conservatives" sticking to "principles" and defending the integrity of girl's/women's sports? Which I need not remind you have long been under heavy influence of both feminists and lesbians. It makes zero sense to cozy up to your political enemies, but that's why they're called "Cuckservatives".

Monk

You come off as a stupid degenerate faggot agreeing with this nonsense, even under the guise of sarcastic ironybro accelerationism. It's weak.

Of course the typical beta male with yellow fever would go that route.
And you're either a humorless retarded faggot who doesn't know how to use a reply button or a humorless wormy faggot trying to slip in a free shot by not replying to the post you're whining about.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
And you're either a humorless retarded faggot who doesn't know how to use a reply button or a humorless wormy faggot trying to slip in a free shot by not replying to the post you're whining about.
He might be a wormy faggot but I was 100% sure he was addressing OP.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
There really is a lot of weirdness in the Dissident Right. One big reason, is that all the institutions for men have been destroyed by feminists. Hence, you get these guys that talk about re-taking back churches that have now become bastions of Christian Zionism or chocked full of poz. While you also get guys that are talking about bringing back European Paganism. It really is a very deep rabbit hole.

There's a content creator by the name of Turd Flinging Monkey (TFM), who sums it up best. TFM says, "Oh, you're a White Nationalist and you want more children being born? So, are you willing to take women's rights away? Oh, you're not? Then you aren't fucking serious!". TFM is incredibly weak on Jews, but he is right on women. So many men on the Dissident Right will LARP about a new Hitler, but think it's unrealistic to advocate repealing the 19th Amendment. Frankly, if the west is to survive the only sane solution is to take voting away from women.
It's almost like a lot of these wignats are autistic simps just like their SJW counterparts.

OMG she read Mein Kempf! I think she's wife material. I hope she's still a virgin! :love::love::love:

It's almost like a lot of these wignats are autistic simps just like their SJW counterparts.

OMG she read Mein Kempf! I think she's wife material. I hope she's still a virgin! :love::love::love:
There is a thirst that is real for men on "The Right". The further "right" you go, the more desperate they become. So many of these men have never figured out these broads are telling men what they want to hear.